Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. lol i told u they eb fairy stats ..ive kept those accts clean (lol) ive done the same thing many of you have done made seperate OSW/PvP accts. ....long long long ago i OSW with those "3" some of the people in this thread had links to those accts. but i guess they didnt take me seriously and lost track 

...theyll ban this one soon 

Gotta dig up an old old acct login info book lol ....ill be back 

iPhone


    TRUMP 2020

2. I think you're lying then, Todd.

Even if you aren't, you're admitting you are an eb fairy? But I thought you were a "war hardened OSWer?"

Interesting.

3. idiot my poo/bacon accts have seen more action then ur pathetic ass will in a lifetime 

...post your pathetic punching bag stats loser 

Ive already posted mine many months ago ...posting battle stats was my idea to begin with you moron 

Go back to being someone elses cheerleader ...thats about what your good for, youre not even part of the main cheerleading squad your part of the spirit squad lol ...the fat ones who couldnt make the main squad 

iPhone

4. Ive given u all soooooo many clues already (im sure Roni is keeping track) ...no more clues. Like i said ill post with mains in forums after the holidays. If you cant figure it out then, then your all truly idiots 

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

5. Todd.. come on.. just post one SS of battlestats of one of your accounts that we don't know (that fights).. I WILL post my SS.. no names via I respect ur privacy and diabolical butt ninja alt fighting..

Who here wants to see me and Todd (or anyone else who has a butt ninja main) SS of their battlestats?

I'm ready to go.. I just have to click two buttons on my device (which I always have a hard time) and SS voila

6. Thanks Ashes 

7. Lol the only one i see whos truly butthurt on this thread is Magoo  ...gonna complain about me posting questioning others status as "warriors" now hes doing the exact same thing ...not only that calling peeps out chest thumping ...what happened to you Magoo you used to be the real deal  u wanna fight someone tap that attack button lol ....better give Magoo a poster Ashes before he has an ole man conniption 

8. He has a poster.

9. Yea before he has one like someone we know 

10. Toad doesn't have a main kingdom. Just like he doesn't really own 3 restaurants and employ 47 people.

Toad is just extremely overweight, and mentally handicapped and should be left alone and not badgered.

He can't help it.

11. dude i told u i have "3" mains that absolutely do not OSW/PvP ...HTE/ZTA stats lolol i heavily ally trade with those 3 ..im telling u nothing to look at. All accts i OSW/PvP with are KNOWN accts . Either have poo bacon or MTLB tagged in user name ....i dont have unknown accts that i OSW/PvP with ...im not at home now and prob wont be for couple days but when i am ill repost some poo bacon stats ....amazing lol mods havnt forum banned this one yet because they tryna help u phish out my mains  ...many better then u have tried ie: Crystalee, RottonApple, Frog, Roni ...etc etc etc .....My good friend MrB almost got me to spill the beans lolol was caught in a temporary moment of weakness ...much respect to MrB (always) ild say OVERALL he is the best OSW/PvP player KAW has seen he been doing it since day one and hasnt slowed down any yet

...FURY is currently on top as far as OSW is concerned Apoc (really kotfe) used to be but they RP queens now 

iPhone

12. MrB almost got me TSC osw against Annihilation and he asked me to buy his strip allies ...i told him poo/bacon had no money so he says buy them with your main ..."oh and im offering u coownership of TSC"  ..Roni got butthurt and left, i almost fell for it 

...kudos to you MrBiscuit lolol 

Apoc sucks ..FURY rules 

iPhone
    
    TRUMP 2020

...hell i almost told adonis-ice machine too 

13. Ok Todd I hear ya.. and I respect what you said about fighting mains..

Just so that I'm not seen as a hypocrite..

Here's my main..

BLAZEY, plz post urs so that someone *cough max, won't accuse me of you being my main..️️

14. Wow those quests 

15. Ewwwweeeee ashes is hawwwwt!!

16. i only own one skinnycatfish ...i was investing in two others but lost everything i had invested in one of them due to incompetant owner/operators so sold my investment in the other to someone else .....and its 52 now , had to hire help for the holidays. Just so everyone knows i e-verify all applicants ...no illegals here TRUMP 2020 

ild hire u to wash dishes but ya know ...i do e-verify lol

iPhone
    

17. Lol wtf I thought kaw came out with a new app. Guess I was wrong.

LAME!!!!!!

Delete......

~MLckey~

18. Ild honestly be more impressed if Blazey had low or normal battle stats ...like ive been saying OSW is a psychological battle what matters is youre getting public requests for CF. Big battle stats indicate your role in any given OSW but if youre not getting CFs then really your beating your head against the wall for no reason ....Off system PvP is different and tbh honest myself personally ild consider myself a non event PvP warrior more then im an OSW warrior ....but hey compared to most of you butthurts im an OSW badass lol

iPhone

19. Its really not that hard skinnycatfish i was penniless 5 years ago and still working for other people 3-3.5 years ago ...i know it seems like an impossible thing for you but if you stay determined and focused you too can be your own boss ...give it a try so maybe youll stop hating others such as myself so much lol (and yourself)

iPhone

20. What the name of those restaurants you own again?