The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I still cannot Vote what is going on?

2. Is kaw still at a beta stage? ๎’

3. There haven't been any owls in the marketplace since round 5 ended. Did they just give up on this event due to lack of voter turnout or what?

4. Kaw support says the marketplace is refreshing. Owls should be up within 15 minutes.

5. Owls are now in marketplace. Might need to restart app.

6. Owls in Market now

7. Ata Charlie just said in wc there will be multiple enhanced ebs and intimated that some will be free and something will cost. Everyone should be happy.

8. Only if Apheriun wins.

9. I voted ghosts coz I've beat on them suckers for years n they still keep coming

10. I agree, beating Apheriun since the release of EBs (or at least the end of PW's)๎€

11. Zeldagrad cus it's easier to do trains with :p

12. I've voted everyday but says I'm missing one?

13. Sounds like you been fiddled

14. I also have this problem and devs say theres nothing they can do

15. Vote comes down to 2 ebs we have to pay for. If you ask me we've all been fiddled

16. We have to pay for Haunting? CotD? NQ? FoD? Huh, that's news to me!
    Welcome to KaW, as you are obviously new here if you didn't know that๎„…๎€Ž

Aight, seriously tho, please note it doesn't say "HtE", the owl description is for Apheriun. Not saying it can't be HtE or a paid version, just saying it doesn't necessarily state that they are going to be paid versions.

17. WILL A DEVELOPER PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS EVENT AND ITS PURPOSE? INITIALLY IT WAS FOR A "TEMPORARILY BOOSTED EB IN THE SERIES" NOW IT IS SUPPOSEDLY A NEW, PREMIUM EB. Everyone read the first thread...... I am pretty sure votes would have been different..... we already have a premium in each of the winning tiers...... please get your heads out of your asses for 1 day and try to dictate a legitimate response...... thank you.....

18. Are you high? Seriously read it again. Says nothing about being premium. And then read it again. Then again. Then.... one more time for good measure.

Personally I hope Zelgard does win. And I hope when the eb comes out, it is F2P has damage/rewards similar to claylor, and is available all week not just one the weekend. Just so everyone who complained that didn't read the threat looks like a fool.