The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I have no Owls to vote with.

2. I also have no owls, nothing appears in the marketplace 

3. It's known that there are no owls in the market. It's like that kaw-wide. Please wait for them to show up. You'll have plenty of time to vote.

4. Why is this game mode so buggy. I wasn't given a point for round 6 vote and I still haven't been reimbursed for round 3 because your game bugged out and didn't give me the item to let me vote

And Mei. Sometimes they don't show up. Like for me in round 3. I had owls but the game never gave me the item to buy an owl

5. Yup, I realize that they sometimes just don't show up but this instance isn't one of them. No one in kaw can vote atm.

6. I am sorry but a huge majority of players doesnt pay for this game. I refuse to believe zta and hte got to the finals in a legit way. This is rigged af. If you wanted a new paid eb, you should have just implemented it, instead of this rigged voting system

7. How come I can't cast my last vote?

8. I don't know... maybe if you read the thread you may find out :roll:

9. Did not recieve round 6 token

10. Its not against zta and hte. You aren't voting for a single eb. You are voting for eb tiers. Hte just happens to be in the tier that was voted for. You are assuming the worst of things when I've seen many say they are voting for Apherium because its a mid level eb. And nowhere in the thread did it say the new eb was going to be paid. Once again, that was your assumption.

11. Which i still stand by. They're going to add a new eb right, which will be after hte/zta, and thus most likely generating more gold. And I should assume that a better paying eb than hte/zta is free, while hte/zta themselves aren't? K dude

12. There still no owl in the market for me to cast the vote...

13. Same here, what's going on?

14. Will they reset the timer on the vote? 1/3 of the time is gone and it doesn't appear that voting is open to all . . .

15. They're not adding new ebs. They're adding enhanced versions of ebs from that series. Hte and rotwb are enchanced versiona of ebs in existing series. They're going to be like that. So it was probably always going to be a pay to play eb regardless of what we voted for.

16. Hoo hoo hoo hoo....owls will come out at night....hoo ...ah

17. Y'all are getting all riled up over the possibility of a new eb or series addition or even a improvement over the current set. Reality is it dosent surprise me Apheriam & Zelgard made it to the finals. They are the best paying series even if they offered a free version that only pays slightly more than Goth but less the premium counter parts would still be great based around the actual difficulty of the ebs in question.

Reality is this was completely free & it's a new equip without any real effort minus anything but hitting a vote once a day.

18. 8.5 hours down of a 24 hour event is unacceptable...... :-/

19. I checked multiple times a day every day and only at 5 for this event, idk seems like a pretty glitchy event overall although if it had worked right it would have been easiest equipment to max out on. I guess I'll have to settle for whatever I get but it is annoying seeing as I logged in but it wasn't there to buy till too late at night. Definitely not 24 hours time to participate as advertised more like 3-4 hours by the time it reaches all players marketplaces. And if that happens to be 2am-5am yeah it's gonna be missed.

20. Funny trend I see is that many players think the enhanced eb will be free regardless of tier