The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Cash cows win, the rest of kaw gets screwed over....again.

2. How do some players already have 7 votes? I missed number five so if I can get an extra vote somehow to still get all seven for the helmet, that would be great.

3. I can't vote in the final round. There is no choices in the marketplace for me to choose from. Please help.

4. Guess i was right

5. Where r the owls

6. ^^

7. What's the difference between number of voters and voters turn out? Why would the voter turn out get lower when there is more people voting? Care to elaborate ?

8. Voter turn out is the total percentage of players that voted. Not really sure what its based off of.

9. You're not really answering the question.

10. That seems to be the case for several of us.

11. Your question wasn't really clear either.

12. It was clear. He is saying that if more people voted, then why did voter turn out decrease. Pretty clear

13. Does the 10:00pm mean PST/PDT?
    Is Charlie still snoring atm? :lol:

14. I can't vote for the finals. Not in the marketplace. Charlie charlie fix thr bug, merry christmas! :)

15. Is everyone having issues voting in finals?

16. Nah dude, just you :mrgreen:

17. I would guess it means that they're go how many accounts logged in during the voting period. So if a much larger number of accounts logged in during that 24 hours the raw voters could be larger while the percentage of accounts that voted could diminish.

18. Hte v zta in final, that was a total surprise!!