Apocalyse Torn Apart... ???

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Hilarious thread I'd pay good money to see Uzy in a Teletubbies outfit!

2. Personal observation:

Alliances change
    Builds change
    Clan members change
    LB placement changes
    Players names change
    EB's change

But TimDaFreak never changes.

You go Tim - keep on ruling KaW and midgets. 

3. Rubbish family anyways lol

4. Dominos doesnt have stuffed crust

5. My main is Bobba Fett. Ask anyone in AoE

6. Thats an insult to Scarlett Johansson

7. One does not simply not support an apoc thread. Your posts will magically disappear without reason However, this does not happen on other threads..  It must be magic indeed..

8. Idiot Parsfan is butthurt cause Silverbullet and friends tearing him new butthole im sure. Why you jump my bandwagon Parsfan i called Apoc out as street/prison gang "3" years ago. Also been doing it in the other thread. Parsfan biggest war runner in history of KAW ....time to break out the CC and pay your way out of trouble, but remember all your doing is taking food out of your mothers mouth (seriously u cant afford it)

Go back to your EB you fairy leave the intellectual analysis to those who have IQ's bigger then your hat size

...seriously when an idiot like you jumps aboard all you do is discredit the argument.

iPhone

9. I love how you use kaw to compensate for your rl problems lol...

10. More posts have been deleted!

11. I love how djsnake ran away from LR , when they probably needed some activity. Run away lil snake

12. A lot are have that mentality no doubt, it's in alliances like this that you will find the people that as soon as you hit them reply with "do you know what you just did?" Or something like "you will regret it" maybe even "oh this will be fun" but hours later if not minutes you get a follow and pm from one of their friends or just hits.

I specially like the ones that say "I'm in an Osw dumb ass! Why you hitting me?" Like do they not get the game? Anyway the point is there's tons of people that are there for the protection as any big clan and alliance.

13. I joined because I heard they have a good dental plan, and they have a holiday house in Acapulco with a spa and mini bar.

14. Don't use the mini-bar!!!!!!

15. Hell the party's are great. I get a decent salary as admin , medical plan is ok. All that aside the people are great and always willing to help if needed . Funny to see all the haters though.

16. If i remember correctly lol which I do i didnt run at all lol but keep making stuff up onesy. I love it bud lol gives me a good laugh

17. Lmao look its another onesy trying to make a name lol.. and by the way who are you? Never seen your name before ... must be irrelevant. It's ok we were all there once lmao. And to reply to your runner statement, I didn't run buddy i left last rights because admins were badmouthing fellow members and i didnt stand for it

18. Oh and good try with that failed strip lmao i put that gold to good use in my build

19. What does being relevant have to do with you running? :roll: