The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. how can 1 pep get 4 items after 3 rounds?

2. Anyone else choosing thorax ?

3. I did

4. Not necessarily.. Just 1 template is ready. Just need to add final names and plunder when the voting ends.

5. Hello sorry to bother but I no I've collected 3 prayers can u guys plz chk again and give me what I earned? Thank u!

6. Support, I too worked hard on using basic motor skills to move my thumb around the screen, tapping buttons to cast a vote.

I demand more compensation based solely on that I'm greedy.

7. Need to get the basics right before we venture into the realms of the adventurous.

8. So hte vs zta in the finals 

9. HTE doesn't come into play here at all. New ebs will be added to the winning series temporarily.

10. 4 rounds of voting and someone has 5 votes rewarded nice Kaw way to add

11. So who will face the winner of round 5?

12. Where are the owls ??

13. So if the extra sapphire doesn't affect how many blessings you get how does someone already have 5 blessings when the 5th round hasn't been completed yet?

14. Has anybody else not received there blessed divination for round 4 yet ?

15. Vote for the one that will earn u more Gold :)

16. Vote for calydor
    Make KAW great again

17. It doesn't matter how many blessings they get. They still will only have the maxium reward, just like you if you vote in every round. Rewards and distributed once the event is over, not before.

18. VOTE FOR CALYDOR

19. Just don't down play his question because you think it does not matter. Who ever got extra has an advantage. Even if they lose a round they still can get tier 7 equipment. So a mistake is a mistake. Devs should own it and cure it