Apocalyse Torn Apart... ???

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Id do crustylee ?

2. Last Xmas, I got an email of someone's butt from the photocopier..

3. When u call out the biggest alliance in kaw and have 24 trill out but only receive 10 failed scout bombs in 3 hours blehhhhhhh is this what kaw is now .....oh well.

4. He's lying, I have been beating on his sorry little self for a few hours now. He followed me, probably to whine about the inc and he's being ignored.

5. 2/4 assume
    8/12 sb
    5/5 att

That's my Inc from u mate......hardly beating on my ass is it.

But whatever makes u feel good...I'm gmt BTW.....going to bed now and won't be awake for 8 hours...good night

6. Odd how that looks a bit different then 10 failed scouts, wonder what your story will be next time

7. Predator is hotter 

8. Let's all agree to disagree....TIMDAFREAK is better than everyone.

Santa gives me presents year round.

The most interesting man in the world is only interested in me.

ZAFT pees themselves when I fart.....that's how scary i am.

I don't fight people in KAW, I give them nightmares.

I make cute look sexy. I slap chuck Norris with my butt hairs daily and he takes it just like ZAFT took it.

TIMDAFREAK ruler of KAW, ruler of all midgets, ruler of sexiness, and rulers of your dreams. Not sleep fools sleep

9. ild do Predator

(Im tellin' you thas one handsome dude)

iPhone

10. Vix this thread blows

11. Todd stop hitting on my boyfriend!

12. Team Aella  whoop

13. @timdafreeak i know mma brah! XD

14. Lmao vixen did you get butthurt and have my post removed? Lmao truth hurts doesn't it lol still a trash thread

15. CIRCLE

16. Aww run along little one....oh wait you already did...twice

17. Are you the guy with the receding hairline?

18. I was wondering if you'd still be around. Surprised to see you all still playing