A Dev joining other clans? pt. 2

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 7, 2016.

1. No support for charlie

2. You can shut it off via PC if you're so inclined to as well

3. Max I have been stripped once before and I admitted to that straight away because a well executed strip deserves to be acknowledged. You on the other hand didn't strip me. Everyone throughout kaw knows you're full of it and trying to spread lies about someone who is pretty open to players about stuff is a stupid move on your part.

Please keep this off this thread from now on and lets keep the thread on topic.

4. This thread has become less about Charlie wanting to join another clan with his/her dev account and more a complaint against mods thread.

The community will probably like to see developers playing more on their red accounts. No need to keep throwing insults at each other for no reason.

5. I agree 100% players can dislike mods if they want to but taking this thread off topic with it isn't helpful. Mods are a positive thing for the community and sure we aren't perfect but we definitely do a lot more good than harm.

As someone who speaks to the devs and other members of ATA from time to time I know just how busy they are but seeing them in game from time to time is a great way for them to engage with players and get more feedback on what needs to be improved upon. It's also a great way for the players to see that the ATA team are people at the end of the day and do have a human side. People treat the devs and support as if they aren't people sometimes and detaching yourself away from that doesn't end well.

6. We really don't care YOU DONT LISTEN TO US. We WANT a change your build day 100% refund on BUILDINGS so we can play about with BUILDS

7. Join the revolution