The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. No owls in marketplace devs fix it

2. Where are the owls to vote?

3. How you vote with out owls

4. Yup no owls and clock ticking :eek: :eek:

5. When will we be able to vote today , December 8 ?It was supposed to start this morning at 2 am but still nothing available in the marketplace?

6. This gay event is the most buggist crappy event. Says I got my gem of vote for round 3 and what do you know, no gem in inventory so I can't vote in round 3

7. No owls today?

8. Yea how do I vote

9. This game is how old now? And u are still having problems? Wtf come on. Lift your game. Also why does the main screen for android look so much crappier compared to the iPhone version and why does the iPhone version have a better allies search function than android. This is the 21 century. Fix ya crap

10. Where's the owls!

11. Lol almost 4 pages of, "Where's the owls?!?"

12. Devs were notified of the issue a few hours back however they will only just be getting into the office. I'm sure a fix will be pushed asap. Not ideal but not the end of the world.

13. I tried voting round 2 and it wouldn't let me. I still can't vote as there are no owls. Does it not let you vote on the next rounds if you miss one? My husband also couldn't vote on round 2.

14. I can't cast my vote

15. Owl's will appear in the store shortly. It was an date error by me then I went to sleep. Sorry everyone!

You should be able to vote starting in any round. Could you get in contact with support with details of what happened for bot of those accounts?

16. Hey Charlie! Does this mean the owls will BW in the marketplace soon? I'm on iOS...and will the vote timer be restarted?

17. Let's all pray for zta

18. Devs should donate a few hours profit to the local owl sanctuary.

H-owls about doing that?

19. Let's vote to Lick ma below of the Lowlands