The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. 100.cowards begging for help?.or one true wArrior? I'd always choose that one warrior. Lol. sucker punks

2. we gotta collect these owls to get this new equipment? or are these new pieces of equipment issued upon completion of attacking the newly enhanced ebs and is this new gear permanently dropped from these upgraded ebs? this still seems confusing

3. do we need to earn this new gear by completing the newly upgraded ebs? or are they handed out to all people who vote? is this gear worth chasing? which event are we as players supposed to focus on?

4. I said no support. Why do u keep popping up? :D

5. You get the equipment through voting. Vote every time and you get the best equipment.

6. There are 7 rounds of voting.one is over and 2nd round is going on.for every round you vote,you get a token at the end of the round.depending on the no of tokens you have at the end of event(no of rounds you vote),youll be given an equip. And yes equip from new events are always a little bit stronger than equip from previous events. So its worth chasing for event. This voting is completely different from main event.
    And whatever eb series wins the final round will get new temporary enhancements for that series.

7. awe naw this sounds lame... I will not participate. peeps want equipment hand outs and can't earn them lol... laters Maxi-pad you can have em

8. U have to say the trolls name so he can leave u alone... Dont u watch south park brah

9. How many hours til next vote sorry it's past 2am here,could you please also put how many hours until next vote please thank you

10. Y'all realize they won't boost hte right? NEW SEVEN DAY EB WITH A BOOST. shouldnt we help the littles :(

11. Voted yesterday did get my vote token voted today didn't get vote token. So voted both days so far still showing that I have voted at all

12. If they go by PST which they normally do then roughly 3hrs from now until next voting starts

13. Me too, voted both days, haven't received neither blessing or vote token from round 2.

14. I have mine now. Devs sent message 14 minutes ago about getting next token

15. It's past 2am, can't vote.

16. We all know the voting is rigged right?
    Calador lost, yet still in now. Aphiem won. Next is Zelgard. Hmmm all ATA $ making ebs. Go figure. Didn't see this one coming

17. Im drunk enough to vote

18. I wasn't able to vote on my alts because there was no owl under marketplace. Yesterday again I couldn't vote because the app is continuously crashing. Its not right that I should have to uninstall and reinstall each time I want to access this game. Fix it!

19. Voting open but no owls in marketplace, great job