A Dev joining other clans? pt. 2

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Plz lie more I wasn't stripped x

2. I feel like people wouldn't post however, until around 20ish posts. So how would you get to the 20ish posts?!

Oh and pick me!

3. So now I haft to ask, what exactly is wrong with out current mods? They talk in Wc, they try to awnser questions & I've seen more than once that they offered a warning before a silence.

Not often I agree with Titan but he's right, no mods = Devs having to either pay people to do it (Aka more money grabs) or do it themselves (aka progress slows dramatically).

Players tend to forget Mods are Real people as well. Has there been a unjustified silence? Of course! Has there been a Justified one? Alot more often than not!

Everyone can have a bad damn & be at a low boiling point. Just because they silenced or locked your thread w/o warning dosent mean there abusing there power. Honestly they don't haft to give you a warning at all. Break Tou, get silenced simple.

Remember not every mod offers a warning, some mods have a much higher tolerance to our stupidity Lmfao.

4. 24... switch the numbers... 42... add an " 0" at the end

420

Devs trying to be sneaky

5. 420 has 3 numbers. A triangle has 3 sides.
    Illuminati confirmed?

6. I think it's a great idea. Get to know the kawmunity, interact, and get a feel for some of the struggles associated with the average kaw experience!

Support :)

7. so sry

What if you don't meet the clans required stats?? You might be rejected:) lol haha

8. Whatever. Shoulda done this ages ago and joined clans randonly.

9. You guys already do this on alts though right? Do it on an ATA branded account and you won't get the real experience, mostly you will just get buttkissing.

10. Yes you should join other clans, at least occasionally. It is good to see the developers interacting with players.

The exact method of choosing which clan to visit isn't particularly important, but it would be nice to hear about your experience afterwards with a forum post.

11. On second thought I kind of agree. Remember to clean your butt in preparation for the kissing up you're gonna get by everyone.

Or don't and let the kissing do the cleaning...

12. No Support. Come visit to say hi get some feedback Yada Yada, but not for growth.

Recruit. I can almost say 100% you will fill your clan fast and grow as you unlock EBs.

Tell the rest of ATA to play. Stop being lazy and see first hand everything every other player goes through.

13. Or if devs left kotfe they would know what other clans are like.

14. No support. N kezzer. There no mistake about it. You were stripped and didn't wake up for 5n 1/2hrs. There was no break taken. Not one action failed. You my old hurt friend are upset. Grow up "mod". Don't you see that's why no one respects you? :)

15. Question: for anyone who knows. What does green dot by people's names mean?

16. Y r u hiding ur allies though max

17. They are online.

18. Holy crap! Lol! Thanks cannabis

19. Correction: I once respected fury. There shame now knows no end