The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I got lucky last time and voted cador accidentally so I agree to making them different like the eb's pic or some thing

2. @[ATA]Charlie

ZTA is usually only around at weekends. If it wins, one would assume you would have it accessible for the entire boosted seven days. Can you please confirm this is the case, or if it will only be there for a weekend and so in effect have only 3 boosted days? Thanks!

3. It clearly says "One epic battle will be temporary enhanced!" Then right after says "the Godess will temporarily enhance whichever Epic Battle series wins by releasing new challenging battles to that series" With goth, lotl, and zta being voted on I must ask for a clarification. Is this a vote for new ebs, or a vote to make existing ebs plunder or drops increase? Might sound like a dumb question but I'd like to know for sure what I'm voting for before I do.

4. Is no one going to say anything about how those numbers add up to over 100%?

101.33% to be exact.

Edit: devs fixed the numbers.

5. Lol what

6. i vote to remove lotl and goth from the running i can hit them but i make just as much hitting all the other tiers also why vamp up a tier that not everyone can hit its called being selfish lets make the game equal benefit to all not just those of us that spend entirely to much money and then complain that were bored 

7. @[ATA]Charlie u really suck man. I asked 12hr ago if the issue in market with the order being backwards was changed, and no response. So I went and voted as it was still backwards and you changed the order so i voted for the wrong eb. #Fire Charlie he's not the right person for the job.

8. Do you not read the title of the item? It clearly states which one it is for.

9. Still doesn't make much sense tbh. The winning eb will not get an increase in payout. It will just get harder to beat. You won't get more plunder, guys 

10. How's this round going?? Good voter turnout?

11. The OP does not say any Ebs will pay more or be more difficult. It simply states the winning series will get (Enhanced). So until enhancements are defined by Kaw, who knows what will happen lol

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. @zorkay

I know, Duh.
    Round one the order was backwoods. So assuming that it hasnt been changed did my vote backwoods since no reply after asking Charlie to fix his screw ups

14. I think he meant did you read it the time u purchased it or did u assume they were in the same order? Cause if you read it saying calydor or whatever then after u bought it u got goth then it's an ATA screw up. But if u assumed that they were in there last position and just clicked that's on you

15. How do you cast a vote??

16. I'm a math teacher

This is called fuzzy math - I support the devs math

17. No support. Lol

19. That's what people have been thinking by for years. I am living proof that information is wrong.