Revolution *Recruitment thread*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Genocide, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You throw threats around and give me no opportunity to fix the issue. You threaten my clan without giving me five minutes to talk to my members. The irrationality of the notion; only shows that you wish to fight us. For goodness sake give me an opportunity to talk to my members.

But don't take my generosity for granted. A hit on one univolved Revolution member is a hit on all, and I promise you we do not go gently into that good night. Please remove your banter from my post, you don't belong here. If you have an issue take it up in my PMs or you will force our hand for us.

2. Well we've been around over four months and lasted so far so I favour our odds

3. The odds r against you now.

4. Was a great attempt at recruiting. But u have more than a few problems u need to discuss with your clan first. Not me. I'm not Part of your clan. N not in the mood for aggressive pms. This is my last post here. Because this thread is wack lol .

5. Great clan happy to be apart of it. So few clans these days are true family's happy to have found mine.

6. This is home. Has been since I joined. Few clans can truly appreciate family.
    People throw threats around that we'll be destroyed, that we won't last and yet we're still here and I'm happy to be here.

7. If you want to flaunt your threats, and claim PMs were aggressive I'll gladly post the screenshots. I was cordial and nice, trying to get to the bottom of the core issue. Your vulgarity, and unwillingness to work towards a resolution shows your intentions.

Perspective recruits will not be deterred by three jokers trying to bully people around. Revolution is a PvP first clan. And we will gladly enjoy the inc and strips you continually threaten us with. Ruffling your feathers on the forums makes you look desperate for attention. Again if you have a problem you can discuss with myself or another council member via PM. Otherwise quit making threats, and issuing ultimatums. Find another clan to shake your fist at.

8. I say do it. Show those screen shots . show max who's boss! :)

9. Revlution is grt people. As for Max hes a trouble maker without a doubt. This clan has grt people in it. May u grow n prosper.

10. Ultimatums? I never gave u am ultimatum. I didn't even tell u kick. See pay attention, I know your new clanmates better than you do. Lol they will leave on their own when it's time. Our convo didn't last a minute in pm . I didn't want to talk to you. I say u won't last because I can simply tell u won't last. Your approach is crazy. I already gave u the info that your new mates didnt. Your future is dim. They r not loyal to u. Sorry it's in their banner 'ethereal' or ethe knights'. U won't last n I won't have to do a thing.
    btw, Is this a recruitment thread or we're about to go to war thread? How do u know I'm not already there?
    Or is this a 'please hit my clan because I'm dumb' thread?

11. Great Family , Great Future , Its the place to be !

12. See, those r the people im hitting.evil within and sucker punch. If u look very closely u can almost see the tears in their posts. They r way bigger than u. Bit u can always merge n lose as as one whole team.

13. Will you please stop posting on my thread. We don't care what some clown who thinks he can bully anyone has to say. If you wish to speak to me do so in my newsfeed. I'm sorry you couldn't handle a 3v3 and are trying to make this issue bigger then what it is.

14. No I won't. This is an embarrassing thread. N where r those screen shots at???

15. Screen shots??? You're telling me u had no screen shots this whole time???

16. Maxypad... you're back in my range :)

17. Maxi, i think this is more of a please hit my clan because you are dumb post. So tuck in your meat flaps so you don't trip over them and stroll on over to see us.

18. I guess we won't be seeing these fake screen shots. I was looking forward to it dam. Popcorn anyone?

19. U said hit one hit all right? So I basically been farming all of u since metallic knights met it's end. Lmao

20. Full supporttttttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.