Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. 

2. Thanks Lady Dragon. I haven't really stayed long in any clan after bh. I don't feel the same when I joined other war clans it was more like they wanted to war me than war with me. So I took the lonely road. :) . There are probably 1-2 clans left I haven't been kicked from, ill join them after this post. Just jokin. But much respect to everyone here. N hey why is everyone being mean to onesy and todd? Lol kinda curious now hahaa

3. I do fight my butt off to the point where even hog members accuse me of botting. But just highly active and keep changing my styles Lol. ;) I appreciate that u noticed that lol. Respect to you and Kharon. Who should probably go up here too I don't know. But my little time at your clan u guys were WARRING!!! Rotfl! Good stuff

4. It's just a friendly chatter Max..

Remember Phil's osw threads?.. I do miss the "chatter" on those threads..

Should I do a Phil poster?.. did he ever fight???

5. Clans I've always respected : silver(not in osw scene as much now but they do EE) Fury, last rights, even though I was taught to hate them by black hand lol. Speaking of which , Someone needs to bring black hand back. Or is it too late?? Lol

6. I could've sworn that Phil always said he fought with his 'main' in most big OSWs

7. The irony

I would like to confirm. Max has been kicked from Fury, not for the lack of osw skills/actions but for other unrelated reasons. He also been kicked from BH and then welcomed back, if I'm not mistaken. Basically he does get kicked a lotMax is another drama llamabut a very persistent and stubborn one! I always feel bad for his targets lol

8. Not sure about phil. But people do pretend to be at war in wc bit entire time they r hitting NO ONE AT ALL . Lmao I've seen that.

9. I heard a rumour once that Phil is iProphet

10. I don't think so because I saw Phil cry about being farmed a few times lol he said he wasn't into pvp so that leads me to believe those rumors were false. But then knowing proph' ability to pretend being someone else, the crying may have been his cover up who knows lol Phil was like Kaw' Jerry Springer

11. I have lol. But Lately its been because I have to test out which clans r suckers for crying pms lol n which ones can see past the butthurt in those pms. :D some people have found not everyone is so easily bullied. N yes I was dramatic lol. Especially at fury. I didn't like the treatment n cussed at everyone even fando fandango. Lol but I apologized to u blaze for what I said to u personally. Just didn't really like rest of crew. I was There for like one day before harrassed n called mole lol.

12. But furys fighting- off the wall. They always seem to be the underdog n come out victorious. We have that in common

13. And honestly I needed the tears to be spread throughout kaw so everyone could see dexter crying everyday. Well, mainly him lol. Ok I'll give someone else the Mike. Work time let's rock . See u all later folks .

14. Damn BLAZEY.. u got declarations of love from MrB AND apologies from Max in the last hour..

15. No hard feelings Max, as I've told u before. Grym is our main mole and he can't tolerate any competition anyway..keep up the farming!

16. Lol. Woah. No. ..nooooo lol. I said something wrong. when I saw next day, I apologized, in pm*.on my own accord. Years ago. no one asked me bullied me or forced me to. Does it seem to anyone else like I just apologized in forums? Because It kinda does to me. Rotfl. That was good ash. I need my cracking up emoji. :D. But was sincere like always. Take it easy on me, I won't be able to respond until later tonight/tomorrow!!!rotfl

17. Yup

18. Not it doesn't lol he's trolling u and it was all good long time ago anyway

19. I reccomend therissmallsword :D jk. Name was therishugesword. Anyone remember theris?