The Wasteland.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moody, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Thank you meme you picked up what I was putting down and I think your idea would solve the issue. Dividing up hansels might get tricky but it's better than nothing.

2. ^

3. I couldn't disagree more with this.

What are the benefits of an increased size?
    to gain more plunder per hit, to hit harder ebs and to hit other players of your size range.

To make this lowland only would defeat the entire point of growth - we have LL wars to cater for the equality for pvp.

This needs to show the slogging out of larger players vs larger players and smaller players vs smaller players. But also, possibly more importantly, it needs to cater for the mid-size builds. So they can see where they can adjust in future for their style of play.

Having the tiers makes this less about size anyway. This is about activity. Activity and tactical attacking/turtling. To make this LL only would only seek to waste time of those that improve their builds.

4. Whilst ideal and I understand your issue in regards to fairness - there needs to be some benefit to developers and if this accompanied a one-time 24 crystal bundle for half price in preparation (with the choice of a nobility purchase for using free nobility) then that's the best way to make that balance

5. This is a fair point that's been raised and a fair solution provided. Tiers of build type and size would be the best way to counter most of the issues. The rewards would work as per OP, with nobility, crystal and SB rewards but slightly more variation between them

6. Support for the lowland part!!

7. The thing I love most about this idea is that it will be a true battle of the titans. I am frankly curious as to know who will win in the higher brackets, who, when their spending is limited, and when they are forced to attack players of similiar size, activity, and ferocity.

It would almost feel like FC ;) .

8. Reserved for further evaluation and comments

9. Did... did we just calmly and intelligently improve upon an idea using multiple people's opinions? This is not the kaw forums I know!

10. Support sounds like a really good idea definatley something i'd participate in, Possibly a little bit of work needed but really like the concept of it

11. Ikr?! I was so proud of myself for holding back the urge to troll.

Helps that this is a good idea that I like

12. We did indeed xD

13. Bump 

14. I absolutely love this idea 