The Oracle Queen's Decree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 6, 2016.

1. We should all get together and vote the same and work together on this and all of Kaw can work together and maximize this event. Buy us all being able to talk we can show the devs how strong the community is. There's strength in numbers

2. Nice way to add in attack :p

3. They shoul make Hte Whitmore Items

4. Charlie, whether the KAW community shows it or not this is an incredible event that I did not see coming and I'm very appreciative. This is an interesting spice added to the meal.

I vote for calydor

5. Very nice thank you devs

6. Hi devs, I only have one item available in the store and it's the round2 zuthmaric ... Which I can't buy. How can I participate in round 1? I've restarted tons and have a gem....

7. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Thanks for trying something different devs. :)

8. Will they be "enhancing" the payout or the event drop rate?

9. Indolence? Do you mean insolence?

10. I still can't vote, only one zuthmaric item in my marketplace 

11. Y'all do realize they'll be making a whole new temporary eb not enhancing a current one right?

12. Calydor. Help the little guys for once.

13. Actually after reading thread lots of questions. If this is to add new ebs why are goth and lotl seperate? Aren't they the same tier? Zta? What could the point of another circle eb be? Longer or shorter for more or less circles? Lol. Or am I missreading? Is this a boost to that tier or single eb event drops, or plunder?

14. Try not to f this one up Charlie

15. So let me get this straight I just have to vote everyday to get a free helmet?

16. Yes! :)