Insidious Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xXlNl-lIl-lNl-lJl-lAlXx, Oct 18, 2016.

1. #IV Squad 

2. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3. Also deadpool is a anti hero xD

4. I'd say more of a viggilante than an anti hero

5. Nope, he's defs an anti-hero.

6. Great atmosphere, cold beer, good weed, crazy people. What more is needed?

7. U should have introuduced you're toughest members and how long they been with you / have this added more villians for each person then do this

8. Most of you are dtw

9. They might have aquired a Wattz

10. Just give Selene her unicorn back and it can all be over 

11. I've not sure I've ever saw so much hate towards a new clan ? May I ask what is the reason ?

12. Hate? My dear no. I think its fair to say we had high expectations of Kaws new self proclaimed "OSW legends", and we're hopefully awaiting a display of this

13. You're clan has more members Dippy the love will get around eventually

14. they're hating because their member hopped in on a 1v1 between one of ours and theirs. its quite hilarious actually

15. We aren't an OSW clan, we are mostly a clan of semi actives but we needed very little reason to hit you guys. We do it because we feel like it. You are an OSW clan. Apparently. Stop clinging on to your whiney 1v1 excuse and try doing the same 

16. so much funneh! This is most definitely not an osw clan! Idk what they are...... other then disappointing.

17. What's funny is Selene is the only that hits.... From Pin. Sahrin used to. Y'all try so hard. But Fairies will be fairies.

18. not to mention my scout pots are dying because they're scouting after Im 0'd 

19. No my little ninja cupcake, I didn't join in on a 1 vs 1.
    I happened to buy all the allies of somebody who was threatening a clannie of mine for a few pvp hits because he apparently wasn't following pvp rules.

I'll let you mull over that one for a little while before I move on.

I happened to buy all his allies as they were a good price, it just so happened to be at the same time I encouraged my clannie to hit him. Sucks right?

BUT, I never hit him or joined in, was totally accidental hires.

Kinda sucks that you little crybabies tried picking on a clan full of what was pretty much a retired clan, thanks for waking everyone up.

When you've finished shining my boots I'll accept your apology to my clannie and we can go back to sleep.

Oh and Steph wants her unicorn back. Stealing mascots not cool man

20. Keep kidding yourself Susan Boyle, you know you're all pinned 