New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I don't even see a new update. Then again I could have it in auto update or what not and not notice it. Hmm..

2. It isn't a new update, it is an entirely new app that must be downloaded.

3. Same here...
    I Installed the new app and it runs fine for 5 to 10 starts, then goes into loading limbo and hangs. Only deleting app and reinstalling clears out this major bug. Please fix soon or I will delete and not bother to reinstall again. Thanks.

4. I can't even find the new app either.

5. Snoopy it's Kingdoms at War: Strategy Reborn

Although I wouldn't suggest DLing it unless you have to.

6. Omg devs fix this having to delete the app and download it every time you want to load KaW is nuts

7. Can you do anything about the long loading time?

8. It sucks, I just was forced to use it today. Old app wouldnt let me use it. The new one is basically the same with more bugs lol. I didnt get any xtals for using the new app either.

9. You would've received them prior to downloading if you just recently converted

10. this game is broken

11. Still broken, i could not SkO yesterday in War... 3 times got MsG no Troops ... And i did have them .... And have To reinstall app every 24-48 Hrs in order To play

12. Pain in the rear end hangin on load screen and it just goes on like that reapetedly half the times I try too log on, also haven't received the 5 xtals either. Not worried bout those much but the bugs squashed would be nice. TY

13. Update on the fix? You're leaving quite a few people hanging with this problem. It'd be nice to see this get fix before you throw another copy/paste event out.

14. Devs are you even listening to us?????

15. My iPad acct never loads

16. This is getting to be pathetic devs put out a new event when they have so many us who can't even play the flipping game... FIX THE IOS UPDATE!!!!!!

17. Absolute garbage, game crashed every time i tried to open it during war and I got sword.. Fix this devs