How to make easy money!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SecretKiller, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Now a days one of the biggest issues in KAW is how to make money. I understand it especially when you see bc players making trillions from a few unloads on HTE. I am going to help you players make a few extra trillions.

Firstly invest in allies. The best cost for a ally is 100bil for 1mcs. So if a person is at 10mcs they should be around 1T. If they are at this price or lower and active make sure to hire them.
    Secondly wait! If you wait and let the ally grow then they will be hired and you'll make money. Then invest this money into a bigger ally and you can make more money. If you do this long enough you'll make trillions.
    One of the biggest keys is to make sure you don't upgrade early. Most people tend to get excited when they have 20-30T and want to use it to upgrade. Instead if you hire bigger and hire the right ones you'll make trillions. This can take time and you will have to learn how to find the best allies. You'll know if the ally is good if you don't have to advertise for it to be hired.
    I hope this helped you and if you have any questions please let me know.

2. Nowadays?

I always thought making money/gold was clear.

In the era before pwars, it was pvp/wars/osfs/oafs.
    In the pwar era, it was pwars.
    In the eb era, it's ebs and now currently, event rewards.

However throughout all that time, the most efficient and best way to obtain that $$$ is to spend dat $$$

3. Ally trading is a pyramid scheme.

And the only 'sink' for bc players available, which given the higher gold earning ability since the latest expansion means that there is renewed, rampant inflation in the ally market.

4. Yes but if they are going to buy and up allies to high prices then you might as well profit off of it.

5. I suggest not doing this. If you are active, its not worth the item/plunder increase in the long run.
    Dats just my opinion though

6. I have found I have been able to make several extra trillion a day with trading rather then using the gold for upgrading. Of course it's risky but I think the reward is there.

7. How to inflate the ally market!

8. Post with your main then XD