What's new?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BeatIemania, Nov 30, 2016.

1. This thread

2. What just happened

3. Blaming real life problems on an internet game. Probably shouldn't be playing if it effects you in that way.

4. Meh who cares, same boring stuff.

5. Basically kaw is doing everything it can to make you spend money. If you're not about spending money or making friends/enemies, move along

6. He didn't.

7. Sooo.... what you're saying is you play a war game with trolls in it for validation, and the trolls don't validate you?

Huh, who'd have thought that would happen? That's totally unlike how bullies act at all. Normally they'd give you hugs and a safe place with warm cookies and Legos.

I forgot about the time I was paying noobs to farm you because you were too small. That was a great idea. I'll keep that in mind.

8. Still wondering how you're a VK.

9. I'm not sure how you gathered that I'm "looking for validation" from any part of what I wrote. Nevertheless, it was obviously much too complex of a paragraph for your tiny little closed mind. Hit me up when you actually have a grasp of basic reading comprehension, and you can "troll" me all you like 

10. I was actually the first.

Just because I tore off people faces and made them breathe dryer lint doesn't mean I didn't do constant training of new players. Every time I exposed game math they'd adjust the rules slightly. (May not have actually been me too honestly. They may have wanted to alter the game for other reasons than I'd figured them out). Before guides Kool-Aid and I were the two main sources of game education here.

You can be a mean horrible butt kicker and a bad guy and still be popular.

Sometimes the villain is worth rooting for.

Beatlemania, you've never put up a worthy fight nor a solid defense for why I shouldn't pay lesser players to stomp you for me. It's merely whim by which I decide when and when you do not grow.

You may try me again if you wish, but as we know it is me who is lessened by my interaction with an inferior player. I do enjoy the lolz when you complain, but you're so abysmally crap I had to make up a new way to beat you last time by giving away noob clans with crazy names to whomever whacked you most. 

I mean I can't think you'd all the sudden become a fully formed human when up until now you haven't been able to amass the wherewithal to as much as come up with a jibe I've found mildly infuriating. Typically it's an argument to sympathy followed by yappy dog you're gonna show me rhetoric which cues a stomp down from me.

So if your question is 'what's new?' the answer is "nothing"

11. So Swabia, you're saying that while many of us grew up in the past 5 years, you continued to be a middle school bully. Sure, your insults might be better now, but you still feel the need to look down on others to make yourself happy, without actually trying to see if you really are better than them.

Beatle, I'm glad you've matured and gotten through some serious issues in your life.

12. :cry: But...what about the FAQ, etc.? (Not the in-game FAQ) :cry:

Guides have been on the forums since almost the beginning. Ignorance was widespread for what some consider common knowledge now, though. I reference some of Toast's screenshots from her topic. That aside, carry on with your regularly scheduled programming.

@OP, it depends. When did you disappear?

EDIT: Re-read. A couple years ago? Not much. Events, I guess, since the new wars were out a couple years ago (if cutting it close). New lands, EBs and buildings you can anticipate. Less visible OSW PVP after a few factions found themselves stuck on the outside of the game.