Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Where me at on the list

2. You are on the list of cf's on laoda's wall

3. Queen Vasia and Crimson something from ig were front line strippers during a war if I remember right, crimson whatever bought dirty allies or sold to bank something noobish

4. Only after a long hard erect fight pitted 1v1 against Laoda

I commend your memory, though

5. U won't find me cf'ing on LD wall after my 1v1 with him. As a matter of fact u won't find me cf'ing on any wall ever lol

6. Lolol ...so it starts out Apoc -v- Zaft correct me if I'm wrong on any if this, Zaft allies with Yafi but Yafi dsnt or won't att Apoc?, eventually they do (supposedly)...

....reason being is half of Yafi had accts in Apoc (lol) at the start of Apoc/Zaft like 4-6 Yaftoonians move over to Apoc 1st few months, Apoc acts like that never happened (lolol) maybe they too damn stupid to know it haopened
    but really is just all part of the RP LOLOL 

...FAKE ASS OSW lol

7. I app that but I don't need to be on anyone's list ....the butthurt response is enough recognition for me  lol

(The only approval I need or want is from my KAW wifey Roni  lolol)

(Hell halfa KAW wakes up in the morning butthurt) 

8. hmmmm ..."hard" & "erect" Are you sure u were fighting? ...wrestling maybe?

9. ...and yeah half your BL are from PvP with this acct  (loser)

10. Lmao the butthurt is real

11. Ok ...you named 3 osw with one clan being in all three, that's "3" in a three year period. Since fury won all 3 they must be the best at OSW

...everyone else is RPing 

12. Todd ur a noob

13. Shh Swine Flu. This thread isn't the place for your nonsense. You're obvious attempts at trolling are actually very pathetic and quite frankly I find it to be very offensive to the creator of this thread. Ash put a lot of time and effort into this thread. Please respect that. 

14. Todd always turn my threads into the Jerry Springer show.. allow me to illustrate..

Todd on page 6

Todd on page 11

Todd on page 21

Todd on page 24

15. 

16. Lmao Ashes..

17. Ran 5 fb on idiot Codeine ....zero Inc.

....wait for it. It's coming lol