Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. To the point about battle stats, the swindler badge is the only one that really means anything when it comes to os warriors. You want to find the true warriors on kaw, look at a persons steal count.

2. Wow.. do I see a Codeine sighting?.. that dude contributed to my stats (on my other accounts) esp in 2013.. ️️

3. I mean... steal losses stats️️

4. Oh and nice thread btw

5. Hey.. can some friend of Woo ask him to see if he can share his battle stats so that we can oogle at his Swindler L3 (he must be over by some) stats?.

He was my "enemy" so I spit on his name... but I'm a swindler badge garden instrument..

Respect to ALL fighters.. to paraphrase Pink Floyd's lyrics,

"Did you exchange, a walk on part in the war..

.,for a lead role in a cage"

.. you can pound eb's for 2 years.. or have one wall post of your enemy wiggling out..

This thread respects you for that one post or one enemy or your osw team mate remembering you.. ️️

6. Todd sounds salty with his little eb account.

7. You mean noob farming account?

8. Lol sure

9. Lol you all so funny arguing who is better than who n all ..its a tribute to those who have come n gone and those who comtinue to fight .. last of a dying bread .. well done ashes !

10. Lol wattz is a complete moron (even by KAW standards) ...and since your friends with him u must be a complete idiot too lol ....I bet you'll cry like wattz does after a day or two 

11. Lol so loser (who's also using an alt I'm sure) ....bring it lets see what you got cause we all know wattz aint nothing lol

....your clan sucks by the way too lol

12. BAHAHAHA!! I know you dream about it but honestly the only thing that strips around here is your mother (she says hello by the way)

...you mean I solo stripped you all your alts your clan all their alts and your whole alliance and all their alts lolol (see I can RP too lolol)

...betcha yousa buncha o' bronies too LOLOLOLOL

13. Losers crying about my mains ...cowards cant take my alts, wtf would u do I broke out big guns?

(Cry about how your RL is pathetic and all you have is KAW like wattz did)

14. Easy. Fury vs iG, iG surrendered in forums. Fury vs Black Knights, BK surrendered on maddog' wall. Fury vs Monster Garage, MG surrendered in forums..

There's many more I'm sure, but I can only list those I participated in. Such wars don't get much publicity unlike alliance vs alliance wars, so public doesn't get to hear much of actual surrenders. Alliance wars are a different animal, one side surrender is almost like a unicorn - everyone wants one but it's just not gonna happen

15. Kinda. I know some nubs who dedicated their time stealing certain ebs so they can show off lvl2-3 swindler badge lol

I want Maddy and Chubby to post their battle sts, that's some impressive osw sts even I'm jelly of :( Chubby not too far ahead of me but Maddy.....

16. silly everyone knows that alt

17. Yousa punk for sure but at least you have battle losses to back it up ...now who knows lol you might be just a punching bag but I'll give u benefit of the doubt

(even though I've given u much Inc and all u do is talk smack in forums)

But the rest of you RPers ...if you don't have a 2 year badge (at least) with roughly 50k total incoming actions (win or lose)

....well just continue with your RP LOL

All you Apoc pions with less then 5k losses after having been in OSW for 2+ years

....sorry but you're the pions

18. Im in osw clan currently aganst 2 other clans , i could careless about your flirting with me.

19. Vamperous from Zaft deserves some credit

20. Todd... should be on that list. Anyone who says differently are in denial or butthurt or both.