Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. I think you people need to redefine what "OSW" actually means .."war" would imply you're actually receiving and giving inc.

....most people who "think" they're badass OSW fighters are really just under the control of their clan/ally leaders, doing their bidding settling their scores, while being completely in the dark about what's actually going on. ...waiting for those strip orders from the higher ups, but honestly that's what OSW is nowadays. It's perpetuated by a handful of "leaders" while pions wait in the dark waiting for their commands to max xtal on someone.

It's just out right laughable to see someone brag about how badass they are when they're battle stats obviously show they're fairies.

So everyone who thinks they so bad post your battle stats like Swab did ...he's old and outdated (like I am ..more then me) but his stats showed that he at least used to be a badass.

Unlike most of you  lol

(Crustalee being one of the exceptions ....she used to be a badass she's pretty burnt and tired at this point) 

2. You can't always trust battle stats, losses just mean you are used to getting your ass handed to you

3. Remember when last Apoc/Zaft started and I equated it to a street gang war where the "soldiers" are too stupid to realize they're being used? ...all you losers who refuted that then, now tell me you havnt been used for the past couple years 

4. I agree but you have to look at all the stats not just battle losses ...you can tell who a punching bag and who actually fights by looking at all stats

5. But its a hell of a better indication then just taking someone's word for it ...sitting in a clan thats supposedly in OSW hitting HTE b2b not giving or receiving Inc for months at a time waiting for max xtal orders on a strip ....sorry but that's not being a badass warrior (seriously)

...tbh looking at it that way lili actually is better then most of you.

6. I never ran from osw, u moron. I was kicked from i.s.s. And ur lil sos bf zombie flipped when i stripped u of 10t. Good try though. Ur running from tsc during war with yafi was fabulous on the other hand :)

Idk what battle stats have to do with anything but there u go.

I know what i do and those i fight also know.

7. So lili does have real osw stats

..she obviously gave out more Inc than received and wasn't a punching bag hell most losses she gave herself, obviously fighting opponents bigger than her.

So you losers that were smack talking her ...let's see your battle stats 

8. Yo and WTF?? LOL ..OP really doesn't KAW AT ALL ...EE OSW not even an eb fairy. Why don't you clowns call him out for being just in forums like you do Kasama (or even me sometimes) or anyone else???

....because you Freudian case studies like getting your asses kissed that's why lolol 

9. A wise man once said, "If it's not a strip war, it's not really a war" ?

10. ...but hey continue with your RP don't let me ruin your imaginary fun time. 

11. OSW means stripping pinning making them fail EB whatever it takes to interrupt game play ...the W in OSW stands for "war" the point of OSW is to break your opponent's will/game play enough that they ask for CF ...how is focusing strips on 2-3 players in a clan of 80+ break a clan? Unless they're all pions to those 2-3 players?

Name an OSW in the last 2-3 years that actually ended with one side surrendering to the other... not shell alt clans either.

....it's all RP

12. Then what does my stats suggest then.

13. Take SS and post ....let's take a look see. All stats like lili

14. Good "discussion" hehe.. as I mentioned before, for me this thread is not about who is the "strongest" or most badass or nastiest or who "quit" or who's a noob at osw.. (or my wet dreams)

Osw for me is as long as you did something within this game's mechanics to effect another real player emotionally.. and because of that emotion, they decide to reciprocate..

that's the essence.. EB's and events and silver bars and bling bfe may give you an emotional response but that feeling when some real player bypasses on your wall or wigs out on forums or wigs out on their CC that your mole takes SS, etc.. is precious.. that's why we fight.. oh and a chance to do unicorn RP with Crystalee in those strip spy 3rd party app rooms while IMF gets annoyed and tell you to "Take it to another room!"

This small token of a thread is to list some peeps where (as you may saw from posts), some real player remembers that emotion effect that you did and in doing so, celebrate that act of "osw"..

Now with that said.. to contribute to the mini topic this morning.. one badge I oogle and get jealous on.. is Swindler.. especially for the spy accounts.. That is one badass badge.. a lot of dedicated osw strippers have L1 or L2..

Then there's players like Woo who has L3!.. (L3 swindler!.. )

Here's my SS cos I respect Lil showing hers..

I am proud (on this acct), of my steal def loss, scout def loss, steal won...

And my banner️️

15. lol ....Ashes you're a punching bag 

lol with almost 500k offense wins you're offense losses could easily be from eb fails ...you've been in little but not "that" much

16. That is true and accurate!

I posted to show solidarity with your discussion.. 

17. Todd, you are a noob. I've stripped you before. All of your accts. Don't act like you know 

18. You all can refer to page 12 to see an old pic of me trying to shoot an apple off the tip of my bone..*not sure how ashes got their hands on it.

19. Ashes is actually a solid OSWer. I taught him all he knows about mechanics obviously, but he's picked up on everything else by himself. He's one of my most prized pupils. <3