What's new?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BeatIemania, Nov 30, 2016.

1. I haven't played this in a couple years. Anyone wanna summarize what I missed?

Thanks, beatle

2. You have a lot of catching up to do. Hope you like spending money to keep up.

3. I thought I told you never to come back last time.

Get out.

4. Uhh. Big thing is events I guess. They offer large payouts of gold for minimal effort. Some new EBS that allow players to make quadrillions of gold in mere moments... a general slowing down of public chats, and specifics that aren't really necessary.

5. A lot of people stopped playing. Those that are still here have been encouraged to spend more and more money as buildings and lands keep being expanded.

6. Swabia became important -ish

7. No way.

J3acon is here too? Whats with all old school forumers coming back randomly?

8. Dang blood

9. How's the virginity going? Still strong?

10. The game is bigger. Take that however you want, it'll still be true (except *maybe* playerbase, but I can't know for sure).

Also: hello.

11. Wb lot of this probably already mentioned but Lowlands are free for all new accts now. So alts = ezpz and events are where the gold is at. Also theres an eb called zta its only available on some weekends its hte on crack. Spy builds earn 30% more plunder so go ps1 for max growth from EB.

Also check out Kuyoki's efficiency guide you dont have to read it but if you follow the steps (with any building really) you'll save gold

12. What's new is that our once good accounts now suck. Lol

13. Call me when I need to retire your account again. Buy a larger one again if you'd like.

Just wall me when you need the attention. You know I'll make you my pincushion again.

14. Is the 30% really an upgrade over the money gained from attacking?

15. Wth lies , I'm pretty sure spy builds don't get 30% more plunder from zta or any eb. That is just nonsense, am I rite?

16. Not sure of the exact percentage but you definitely get more gold for EBs if you're spy build rather than troop build. It's one of the reasons so many of the top players are mostly spy

17. Spies have literally always earned higher plunder, mostly due to allies.

18. You act like this on here because you know that if you did it anywhere else, people would see you for the human garbage that you are. Fortunately for you, this forum is full of 13 year olds that respond positively to your behavior. I'd be willing to bet that your life is extremely depressing. You bullied me on here when I was going through a horrible patch in my life, while I was 13 years old. It took me 6 years but I'm doing so much better. Dealing with rehab, addiction issues, and clinical depression on a daily basis for so long has made me stronger as a person than you will ever be. Go ahead and get some people to farm me. But you were always wrong about how I acquired my old account. If you'd like, I would explain to you how it happened in pm and you'll feel like a real ass.