Update on Drakken Mountain: Prolific Plunderer

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Hey everyone! As part of the reward for The Riddle of Drakkend Mountain during Black Friday weekend, some players have had their duration of their Prolific Plunderer updated instead of having a new spell added. We are aware of the issue and are working to get it resolved! Sorry!

(Thank you to ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_______ et Al. for writing on my wall suggesting I make a post to keep everyone updated)

2. i messaged support and they said that they arent supposed to stack o_O

3. Brb going to go flick support.

4. Good

5. Thanks Charlie, appreciate hearing something over nothing at all!

6. Nothing at all Something.

Got it

7. Thanks Charlie.

Should it have been updated by now? Mine hasn't changed.

8. Does this mean that the prolific we got from the weekend should have stacked with any other currently active ones?

9. No fix has gone out yet! But it is being actively worked on.

10. You said some had been updated. Has that already happened? Or is that what's going to happen?

11. No compensation has gone out yet. Don't worry you, or any others, have not missed receiving their spells.

What we are doing now: Firstly we are determining the pool of players effected (not everyone who recieved a plunder spell from Drakkend had it update duration of their previous Prolific Plunderer. Some players correctly received another instance of Prolific Plunderer).
    Once determined, we will be giving these players a correct new instance of Prolific Plunderer such that they have two running at once.

12. Ty for replying.
    Much appreciated u r addressing this.

Cheers

13. Charlie. Why won't you let me in your party of a clan. Also I seem to have misplaced quadrillion's of gold.......can I get some help with that?

14. just admit it charlie. we all know you cheated to get that 4mil cs.

15. Thanks for the clarification, Charlie.

While you're here, any word on what's happening with the app crashes many are experiencing on the new app released?

16. Thank you for the update Charlie.
    Great to see that the issue is being addressed, I look forward to seeing the resolution.

17. What does G D M F S O B stand for?

18. Can't tell you what it stands for in forums would get silenced!

19. This is great! 40% plunder  I didnt even expect them to stack, I asked for the plunder spell to be increased on this weekends event thread (thinking they would not stack) and thats exactly what happened since they stack. Yay! Thank you devs!