Community Reward Goals

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 25, 2016.

1. The ones in the community event don't have a daily limit so you can open all that you want

2. I didn't get the rewards for 200,000,000 community goal... please fix the bug and get me my reward..

3. You get the rewards after the event ends in 12 hours ಠ_ಠ

4. That's not true. Skalgar has a limit to one per day unless you purchase the key with nobs. The grimgard which you were probably thinking about has no limits.

5. The 285m rewards are a joke...5 skalgar boxes? What good is that if you can only open 1 a day unless you pay....and no xtals? 200 rewards were way better.

6. When did we reach the most recent goal? I haven't gotten any rewards.

7. Not true. They have been handing out the rewards for community goals as we reach them.

8. 5 skalgar boxes? Really? You want us to spend 50 nobs for that?

9. I'm really loving these community rewards :) keep them up!

10. This event is too short. The 14-day events are too long. Can you create something like 7-days or 10-days with varying rewards and new dynamics unlike "collect 2 or collect 500 to get these"? Come on devs, ignite some sparks of activity and kawinterest ;)

11. No, the Majority of playerd like 14 day events, so the devs will always cater to the majority.

12. And the MAJORITY likes copy-paste events? And the MAJORITY does not like creative or innovative events? The MAJORITY does not care about retention-rate? :roll:
    Or maybe you're the only majority.

I would have believed you if you just didn't use the word.
    "Paying players" would have been accurate.

13. I only said a majority of players like 14 day events, if you have to put several sentences in my mouth to prove me wrong you might have to come up with a new point

14. Nope, you said the MAJORITY of players.
    It seems that you want to represent the majority.
    You better have great ways of opposing an opinion or suggestion rather than just blindly representing other players.

15. Yall gave me the 2500 reward instead of 7500 reward at the 200mil item mark .
    I had 7500 before goal was reached

16. I believe it's what you made in between the community goal brackets

17. You guys are reading it wrong the 500 is lowest meaning u only got 500 then 15000 is for collected and then top 100 and so on and so on

18. If you had spent any real time on forums you'd know this discussion was already in place and decided upon 14 day events being the best

I really don't like purposeful ignorance so you are now my farm

Happy kawing :)

19. Goal was reached hours before rewards went out, at which time you most likely were just shy of that tier.