Sick of it

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kauai, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Not ATA, I'm sick of you players. You appreciate NOTHING they do. Oh sorry they don't do everything perfectly according to your schedule. Sorry they didn't make ZTA half price on Black Friday but they did on Cyber Monday.

You have all made SO much gold from this event you have no reason to complain. Your seals were half price so now ZTA is too. Shut up and be grateful for once. They don't have to do any deals. They could've cut the gold ZTA and HTE gives in half and doubled the price.

TL:DR Be thankful. For once.

2. Someone's about to be put on blast

3. Technically the producer should provide and satisfy its consumer if it wants to stay in consistent business ️ but I get what you're saying

4. You've all been saying you're quitting and the game sucks since like a month after the game was made :roll:

5. Support op, players wanted half priced seals & they delivered. They wanted zta deals & they delivered. Can't please everyone. Only real complaint is the optional bar not being there over the weekend.

6. Crack me 

7. What's this

8. When you've been playing for 24 days and still don't know the wrath of the monkeys.

9. This account has been here for 24 days. I've been here much longer.

10. We get it you want to be a mod

11. its black friday weekend, they HAVE to give us free stuff.

12. No they don't.

13. Support

15. How long have you been an ata employee

16. hey look, an alt.

17. Thank you for making this thread, Koym! I really appreciate it, as you just pointed out what some players may fail to realize. I know this, so even if I get frustrated sometimes to the back to back events, free stuff is always great! Without those freebies, I wouldn't have grown to over 75mcs by now!

I'd also like to add in to my point of view, that even for all those events initiated I understand that not everyone can be pleased, so I have no reason to complain whatsoever! At the very least, the Developers are around to communicate with us as players in the game!

Whatever events and sales that the apes pull out, I will understand the fact that it signals activity from the Developers, that they're constantly updating new content to the game. Be it a good or bad, it is much, MUCH better than not doing anything to the game for...2 years.

Imagine, two years of Kaw:

Without updates.
    Without support being there to respond to our emails.
    Without the Devs interacting with us.
    Without any word from them regarding the game itself.
    That players can exploit and cheat in any kind without action taken from the Devs.
    That the players can just bypass in World chat freely without the watch from the Devs (which leaves the moderators alone to handle it.

That would be so much more worse! It's like a game being left to die, and players who share my feeling would definitely consider leaving this game due to no care by the Developers...

If an event we see is implmented poorly, the right thing to do is to give out new ideas and make sure they are workable enough for the Devs to consider implmenting it. Saying "wow, another crappy event, thanks for ruining our day devs" will not help at all! In the end, it's the action we choose to do within our own choices! If I purchase a seal at 59 nobs, only to have the seals dropped to 29 nobs at the next day, I pay the price! I deal with it!

Enjoy this game until the very end of its life!
    :D