Cyber Monday Deals

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Half Price ZTA

Zelgarad: The Accursed will cost 50 Aevum Circle Pieces to begin until 12PM PST on Tuesday, November 29th.

HTE Bar Returns

The optional bar for Haunting: The Escape returns until 12PM PST on Tuesday, November 29th.

2 for 1 Speakers

You'll receive double the amount of speakers purchased until 12PM PST on Tuesday, November 29th.

50% Building Refunds

You'll receive a 50% refund on the purchase price of buildings when selling them until 12PM PST on Tuesday, November 29th.

This 50% building refund will only take effect on buildings sold between 12:30PM PST on November 28th and 12:00PM PST on November 29th Sorry, we aren't able to offer this on any past building changes.

2. Excellent, noticed the optional bar a few minutes ago. Thanks ATA! And also props for putting up with everyone's whining about both hte and building refunds since Thursday ;)

3. Zzz :geek:

4. Are you serious....
    So I waited a year to redo my build, awaiting Black Friday Build Sell Prices, seeing that they weren't there I converted anyhow: losing 10's of Trillions.
    And now you come out with this?
    God that pisses me off so bad. I wish you lose all your money in a freak hacking accident.

5. The extra bar great - this should be a perm thing

the 50% back on buildings - yes - people expected that

but half price zta - now - kinda kick in teeth sorry but it is :(

6. Nice :) Still could have did this Friday. Why only a day of hte the length it should always be and build refund after every one spent their gold lol.

7. Really devs now?!! Could have done this at the start of event. Sighs

8. I want a refund for my nobs if known yall were doing this wouldve done b2b solo zta

9. ATA is run by professional trolls. Well played.

10. Stop it already.

11. Yeah refund will be good

12. Great move, Grant! /sarcasm

After I spent a *load of nobs... Could have at least announced it earlier that you're going to do that.

13. Hmmm wonder how many customers yall just lost besides me cause im not spending another god dm cent on this game now.

This isn't even a deal now it's an insult to all your spenders who just dumped millions of dollars so u could sit on your a**es and do nothing. Gj

KAW IS OFFICALLY DEAD

14. I dropped 300 circles only 1 hour ago. Mondays almost over where i am. Kidding me half the price now? Gimme 150nobs back... Jeez

15. How about to remove 15 mins eb count down and disable pots screen for llwars.

these 2 things are unneccessary.

16. @Grant :I cannot believe that now you have decided to give the 50% refund on builds totally unbelievable after I spent all my silver bars after the disappointment of the Black Friday sale , your customer skills are like what my spending is going to be from now on zero !!!!

17. I said similar in wc haha met everyone smash zta all weekend like crazy folks and then ata just cuts price n half .

Now the sitting around laughing about it with the meme on replay. Haaaa got em

18. Wow so we all spend 100 Nobility unlocking ZTA over the weekend and you go and pull this crap?

Well done ATA you've outdone yourself :x :x :x