RIP SOUL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Today...i would like to take this moment to remember a fellow Kingdoms at War player.

I will not go in to detail about his passing as it's not my place.

This thread is to remember soul aka loki, honour him and be grateful of the time we spent with him.

Please don't depress this thread, but share a memory or two of the time you spent with him.

To me soul was the owner of the A.D.H.D clan where I was admin for him, he was also the owner of two kaw-famous chat rooms on a old famous 3rd party app - kaw store and Kaw store discussion. He loved to kaw, always looking to make quick gold from the ally market, he showed me more about the ally market then anyone else. Here's my tribute to you soul. Thank you for the memory's. You'll never be forgotten.

R.I.P soul, forever in our hearts and memory's.

Steph <3 Dia <3 Roxey <3 :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. Rest in peace soul, I have had several wonderful KaW friends pass. It is never easy mourning.

3. Dang rip. I had some good time at ADHD great group n great person.

4. Rip Soul :/ <3

5. I'm so glad you did this roxey ️ As one of the people who classed him as a friend in rl too, I can honestly say under all the bravo and front he was an epic guy and he deserves a tribute. Out of the many friends I've made here over the years, many of whom have become rl friends, he was amongst the best of them. Many an hour wasted on the phone with this joker but despite all the jokes he was caring and always there when you needed him. For someone you've met in a game to offer to come drive miles to see you just to cheer you up in rl, well....You know you've met a goodun. I knew he'd lost his way a little the last year and just can't believe I've only found out about this today

It's a lesson for all, make the time to speak to people. Even if you've lost touch, you never know what's happening with someone. Make the time to see how people are doing because as much as I hate a cliche, you don't know when you'll get another chance

RIP Jord ️

6. Should add also that he was officially kaws hottest ever player. No one else could come close. He'd have wanted me to make sure I pointed that out 

7. We will miss you Soul

8. Lmao steph!

Soul.. you got guns of steel! The abs on that man was over whelming. Steph. Hun <3 at least we got to know him. At least we all got to know him... That ass though!

9. Thank you ashes <3

10. So sad to hear about Soul's passing .He gave me my first start into osw and and taught me a different aspect in kaw that i never knew existed . Sweet dreams Jordan.

11. Remember him before he got muscly roxey? He actually used to be quite fat  shows what hard work could do. Seriously I reckon he could have cracked a walnut with those buns . This is so how he'd have wanted to be remembered  That's lovely Ashes thank you

12. in the very first days that I joined A.D. H.D Colonelleblanc up to his usual wind them up scandels .Colonel had wrote a forum thread mocking his latest target.But that target had a bigger friend to defend him then colonel and lllfirelll were argueing .Some how it really blew up and then I joined in to defend rob and then fire attacked me and rob. Soul jumped to the rescue and offered to fight Fire and he left me and rob alone. Also I remember when Weapons of fate were in osw against dragons elite . I was having big friction with Maupio of dragons elite .So I needed to get 1 over mau because he was threatening me and he was a bigger account.So I asked soul if he can lend me the gold to strip Mau.To my surprise Soul said yes and he joined WOF .Soul was going to teach me how to do my first strip ha.But for some reason it never happened but Soul was always there to offer advice and help and defend his clan and friends .

13. Lmao yes.. I used to go all pervert on his FB pics. Like zommmmg. Lmao. Eh steph, I dunno. Crappy feeling but what an amazing lad he was! Used to tell me off alot too! I secretly liked it... Lol

14. Don't make this thread all about you Roni :/

Rip :(

15. Shut up you weirdo pipebomb aka babycakez . This is not about me its about my memories of him and I can write many .You wouldn't have any cause you only played kaw 1 year.Yet you are using all Jacksons accounts and dirtying his name with the vile things you write.Tomorrow I'll put up a hand drawn picture that Colonelleblanc did of A.D.H.D from a few years back.

16. Like that moment you're having a proper stalk and accidentally like something from 5 years ago... Yeah that happened. He ripped me for it too 

I hope you're feeling ok  The jokes are definitely helping with the shock of it

17. its about remembering , roni is doing that. Take your fail troll on some where else

18. Sorry i thought she was going on about herself and i had no intention to troll a thread like this. i apologise. ill ask a mod to delete my posts.

19. Rest In Peace brother. You're time came too soon. Glad I could call you a friend. I'll miss you man.