Community Reward Goals

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Though to be fair, we are 13Million over it...

2. I got my rewards on main using iOS but my alt on android got none?

3. There should be a reward tier between 15k and top10 like we had in the last event.

4. I have >3000 thingies but the reward given 40 min ago was only for 900... Another buggy reward?

5. I'm assuming that when we hit 60m you only had 900, but I could be wrong. I assumed that's why I didn't get rewards when the first tier was reached

6. I actually have to agree with the masses on this one. Usually I can't stand complaining about rewards but this boxes are not "rewards". Personally I spent 120 bucks since Friday I'm not by any means afraid to spend money on here. But 10 nobs to open a box that isn't going to give me anything? No thank you. At least with the elgord or whatever boxes from old man event we're worth the open. These 20 opal boxes are not In anyway helpful. And the worst part is they will just sit in my inventory for months. Really should have given the bronze boxes cuz at least those we can open with out a limit.

7. Yeah true no point in giving those dumb boxes when u have to pay to open them. Worst reward ever

8. I agree y give away rewards that the community as awhole has gathered yea we got a black friday plunder spellbut it still doesnt beat the fact that your providing community rewards when people end up having alot of boxes they CANT open itd be stupid to continue to give community goals for every1 when every1 cant enjoy the benefit as a whole and open them versus half the community opening 1 or 2 boxes because you habe a limit. They should be more than 5k if if anything or take the daily buy limit off a dollar per box 30 boxes is $30 cmon you gotta do better than that most people might buy 3 just cuz but some will buy none at allstick to the game $5,000 boxes with no limit that our community can enjoy!!!???

9. Good rewards got an extra 200billion for 100mill thank ya ata!!

10. Is there a reason I haven't got community rewards?

11. Its based off items you have currently so if youve had under 500 total event items then you get no rewards

12. I have not received any event rewards

Edited to say I got my rewards now. Thanks for quick response, devs!

13. Is there a reason we get less rewards at the next tier ? Last tier we got 2 crux plus the 5 bronze and 1 silver of the box things . why is that ?

14. Ata logic. Makes no sense.

15. 7 bronze 1 silver for next level on next goal? That's crap! Really? That's less then the goal before??

16. Seals are worth more and harder to acquire than crux chests (when they aren't for sale)

17. So the poor people doing pure PvP miss out on the rewards received during the first 3 days.

18. Still havent got the community rewards

19. idea for rewards: 20 keys to skalgar boxes ;-)

20. Support