New Clan v Clan idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Nudge248, Nov 26, 2016.

1. All these repetitive events are getting boring devs, its time you come up with some new ideas.

So thought I would throw one out there…

In the past we have had EB time trials where clans tried to finish EBs the fastest, with the goal to have the clans name glorified for a short time until someone else topped it.

So how about CLAN v CLAN EB challenges……?

A Clan can choose any EB then throw out the challenge to other clans to come and give it their best.

Both clans will start the EB at exactly the same time.

Obviously first clan to finish the EB is rewarded (Reward ideas below).

In the challenge each clan must be able to see each other’s progress.

Challenge Rules would be:

1.    Each clans must be relatively balanced to challenge - Combined CS and member counts must be considered. Clans searching for challenges only see challenges that match their clan stats.

2.    Once the EB starts clans can’t let anymore members join - Clan doors are locked until the challenge ends

3.    Members in an active challenge can’t be attacked from any other players.. (ie battle list or random attacks)

4.    Members in an active challenge can’t attack any other player either

5.    A no xtal option setting could be available

Rewards:

1.    Personally this could be as simple as a number of Silver bars given to the winning team.

Losing team goes away empty handed.

Quantity of silver bars given is dependent on the EB chosen… this balances the rewards between low level clans and higher level clans.

For example.. a clan who wins LOTL in 10hrs may be rewarded 100 silver bars per member. A clan who finish haunting in 1 hr may be rewarded 10 bars per member. (I’ll leave the balancing to others)

2.    Further rewards could be given to the clan with the most amount of challenge wins in a given period

This would have to be based on an EB by EB basis.. so the clan who wins the most LOTL challenges is rewarded and so too is the clan who wins the most WB challenges and so on for each different EB.

I can think of other ideas to add to this but for now will keep it simple, to see what others think.

2. Oh you mean...like...time trials?

3. No. Time trials was rewards to the clan who completed the eb the fastest at the end of the event.

My suggestion is for clan v clan challenges and the clan with the most challenge wins is rewarded. It has nothing to do with doing it faster than everyone.

4. How about clan pvp events.
    Some thing like clan that sign up have to attack other clans to collect some thing at the end the top 1-2 get 2 member slots top 3-5 get 1 new member slots size of opponent makes no difference in amount of drops but hit range limit should be like 1.2-1.5x size difference

5. Somewhat support

6. Great idea. Full support.
    But what if there is 1 ppl with 2 different account create 2 different n throw challenge to each other but he make his main acc to always win. How to fix this?

7. These could be rigged for gold farm

Also if you can't be hurt during it would that be exploitable as a shield

8. I actually like the idea.....could just use matchmaking like the ee war n whatnot.

9. Ebs are gold farms anyway..

10. To enter a challenge clans could be forced to have a minimum number of members.

For example 25. So if someone wants to exploit this they have to 50 accounts, two clans and by chance ensure the combined clan stats match up to compete against themselves...
    If someone can be bothered to go to these lengths I say good luck to em.

11. Sounds fun. Support

12. Problem I see with that is that they could fill up a clan with alts beforehand and then challenge them and leave the alts inactive for the challenge so as to bump up a clans cs and essentially give them a big handicap

13. Maybe instead of directly challenging another clan, a clan could enter in in like ll wars, and they are matched up against a clan of equal strength that signed up. That way you don't know who you are going against so no alt abuse as stated above.