Black Friday Events

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 25, 2016.

1. I'm going to be positive, guess that's a nice change for the devs. This community is outrageous, always something to complain.

I am actually really pleased with the sale, the event and the community rewards. Really makes me enjoy kaw and yes, spend. Because after all, without anyone spending this game wouldn't exist. Nothing wrong with kaw devs making money, it's a business after all.

Keep up the good work devs, kaw is making good progress to becoming the amazing game I have been hooked on for years now again.

2. Bummer no building refund discount 

3. Make it to 40k items

4. Honestly it's not bad

Just was looking forward to building refund
    I waited months for this and they didn't give it out

Other than that the only major thing is the lag we all r experiencing but devs never had this kind of activity so it's not like they should have anticipated this

5. Yw.

6. Take cap off mith too.. or raise ceiling

7. I'm sure it's already been suggested, but can the devs bring back the optional bar in hte for the duration of the event?

8. Cant the limit from the boxes be removed we only have 2 days so how limit 1 per 24hrs?

9. You guys needed some higher tiers honestly :lol:

10. Black Friday sale. No complaints there. You really should bring back the build change day. Lots have made errors along the way, and its nice to get a yearly chance to fix those mistakes at a lower loss than usual. And what eq slot is this eq!? Weapon, or off hand. Starting to think you'r deliberately ignoring the question, hoping we spend to reach 15k just incase we need the eq, when we may not depending on the slot.

11. All in all an enjoyable enough weekend, but xtal jail straight away?? That's just mean! 

12. Good job on the events ATA

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

13. The lag was ridiculous, wasted A LOT of crux time.

14. Same here yo

15. realy liked this power event. Short, good sales, reward for Community Reward where great. only the chests where a bit off compare the event.

the only big down side was the big lag.

after all a great event. more like this plz :mrgreen:

16. Good event, short, simple items, enaging over a weekend, temptative promos.

Do more like this, but please - more silver bars. Don't be stingy, its not real silver anyway :)

With the ones I got, I was just able to do just 1 osman raj upgrade of 1.5t

17. Dev... Your " Xtal limit removed " event was over like 7 hours ago ... I have not even use a single Xtal AFTER the event ... Please share with me why I'm in Xtal jail for the next 13 hours ?

18. Because you've maxed out your daily limit already today. You've already used 24+ today while no restriction, when restriction came back it recognized you already used 24.