Black Friday Events

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 25, 2016.

1. It doesn't even make sense for devs not to have crux sale. They are missing on on money spent on cruxes and then also the xtals and seals people will use on the cruxes. Stupid move.

2. Beef or bust? Guess bust.. no crux chest sales.. 

3. For this Black Friday event we've done things a bit different than before. There's no extra HTE bar or building refund with the Black Friday event and sales. Though there's still some great value to be had, plenty of gold to be earned, and Seals to stock up on.

While we're not selling Crux Chests directly this year, you'll be able to get your hands on them from the Grimgard's Boxes.

4. SUPPORT! Bring on the Crux sale!

5. Well you cant expect him to come out and say "It's not as good as last years, and we prefer you buy nobs to unlock event chests for crux's"

6. Just want to say kinda disappointing that there is no building refund

I was looking forward to changing my build lil but can't cuz it's not worth it w/o the refund

7. NO building refund, NO crux sales.....hhmm looks like a stinker, cant say im not aggravated with it so far!

8. No 50% is a big upset... our one chance a year to have some fun tweaking builds... my Christmas is ruined!!

9. Any crux chests this year on sale ?

10. I'll take "what is reading" for 200, Alex

11. Poor show with the no 50% build refund , this is the only real decent chance each year to tweak your build , though I suppose it don't provide cash to the devs and that why .
    Terrible Black Friday from ATA this year.

12. Totally agree

We've seen no xstal limits and hte bonuses b4 - nothing really new. I admit the zta bonus is new

But It's the one day out of the whole year
    - u can buy crux
    - u can get building refund

13. Black Friday for KaW, did NOT meet expectations. I looking forward to tweaking my build and spending some cash. Now I'll just keeping plugging along. I have a five year badge, build refund on Black Friday for the last fours years I believe. I think the build refund has been a Black Friday special the community looks forward to. Disappointing.

14. Alright so we've heard your feedback and have added Crux and Gold Crux Chests to the Black Friday offerings :)

15. Just like last year (when they were extended). I mean if your customers are begging to spend more money.... Who are you to stop them?

Take care all.

16. Yeah because that makes you money ....yet you screw us on the build sell back day ...pathetic

17. Thanks for the sale devs. Don't mind the whiners, they're used to participation trophies.

18. Build sell back helps us dump towers and make more gold....because this makes devs no money they left it out...it's 1 damn day ...a year....and you had to screw us out of that? That's greedy as hell . Absolutely garbage.

19. I'ma just quit this game now. Can't grow for free...

20. If you can't figure out how to grow without spending money, there is no helping you