BORED!!! BORED!!! BORED!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Wendyms, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Last week, I just did not feel like playing and hardly did. For me to do this is saying something because I am a committed person, so even when I am feeling bored I MOSTLY try to get on with it, keep clan going and opening for pvp. Well, if they run an event this weekend, have no idea how I am going to open Wenderful for pvp, made no silver bars, have no gold and sitting in clan not doing eb's, but don't worry my pvp'ers, will try to find a way... lol

I just could not face doing another event... my clan suffering too from the boredom and we are back to doing the smaller eb's and having fails... Some have gone on Kawcation because they are bored, others have left clan because we are going bad and I was hardly on to help save the situation.

I figured if I came here to voice my boredom, I should offer up some sort of an idea rather than just complaining, so after much thinking, this is what I came up, I'm not very imaginative in this area, but maybe somebody can take my thoughts and develop something from it and come up with another plan of action.

Thought maybe a clan based event might be good... Top 10 hitters on eb's get individual rewards and then maybe in blocks of 10 or 20 for next levels of rewards. I tried to think how can this be targetted so it helps a clan rather than maybe have people clan hopping and maybe that points get reset if they leave the clan but then there is the war factor and people have to leave clan for war, so don't know how this could be factored into the equation. The other thing is those that spend on xtalling would be able to gain advantage so would like to see hits from xtal not counted towards the tally, don't know if this could be done either. It should be a level playing field for all stats. Maybe it could run for a week rather than two. I know devs probably wouldn't like the xtal factor to be taken out but thing is they need to get people out of the rut we are in, because losing players is more hurtful than a week without encouraging people to spend their hard earned on the game.

Everyone can win rewards in events so should not be an issue that rewards be given to all though maybe there could be a minimum hit requirement so those that are barely active do not gain and try to encourage those people back into the game.

Anyway, that was the best idea I could come up with. Hopefully someone might be able to finetune this idea as a viable suggestion to generate interest back in the game and create a bit of clan unity as well.

2. The clan event is good but what if the clan have only 1ppl in the clan? So , the clan event can only be engaged when there is a maximum of 60 players in one clan

3. 60 is quite a lot of members to hold on to, unless you are soaking up inactives. Even the small clans might sit at 20-30 in clan with maybe a third of that routinely active.