Black market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by tw0, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Anyone else have old items that they can't upgrade or unusable items. I belive a black market would be interesting and fun to be able to trade items back and forth between players.

2. Wow, i never heard of this idea. Brilliant!

3. Be constructive. If more threads keep popping up about the devs might take notice.

4. It sounds like a good idea, but I think we should be able to put equipment together to make better equipment. Sort of like hybrid equipment.

5. This has been brought up many times. And always gets lost in the shuffle due to overwhelming possibilities of abuse. I'm still saying we should be able to sell unwanted inventory items for 1 gold. No abuse possible and gets unwanted junk out of your way.

6. As previously stated, trading items between players is far too exploitable. There's a reason the CCG has slowly been replacing the TCG, for instance.

7. Abuse? Really?
    Just put a fee in the trade, like nobs and let's see how much abuse there will be. If devs can make a buck, that's not abuse, that's opportunity (farming)

8. Just give me all your old equipment K. I hold it for yalls. K, no pob.

9. I have already asked for this from devs many times, but they replied : we will consider it..
    But I asked about 1 year ago

10. A spell allowing to equip event equipment and eb equipment together costing a hefty mith price would be fun

11. We should name it "white market " right ? Am I right ? Anyways k.

12. Racist mofo's. sheesh

13. Just because something earns the developers more money doesn't mean it's correct to implement.

For instance, in Aika Online, there was a premium item that was required for purchase using real money to switch to a different nation/faction (MMO that centered around World PVP with 5 factions for the server). Having the scrolls available for daily purchase was causing too much of a disparity in the conflict - enabling / supporting a dominant two-nation alliance where the power balance was unlikely to shift as everyone slowly joined up.

This created an un-fun scenario where the top guilds thus had no real competition - making things mostly boring for them, and the weaker nations were becoming hollowed out, switching to PvE, or succumbing to literal civil war. So, the game developers there made a switch where scrolls would only be available every two weeks or so, which helped restore things in ways I won't explain due to brevity.

The point is, it made them less money, but it was a better design decision for the future of the game. Likewise, broken updates, "because developer money," is a poor argument.

Specifically for this proposal, it would immediately empower real money trading outside of dev hands, which loses them money.

14. If you "accidentally " sell the abyssal sword or equipment that's needed for certain eb ....you will have a lot of crybabies. Maybe that's why dev don't want to touch this subject.