[Discussion] A New Era on the Horizon?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Corinthian, Nov 20, 2016.

1. *updates game to 1.99 to as a PR stunt for a new revamped game*

*Has a bug and has to put out another update before the new version came come out*

2. Well, according to support, there never was a version 2.00. It went from 1.99 to 2.02 to 2.04, which I guess means the App version in the store is a typo.

Suurre it is..

If the case is closed, however, new topic, i.e. the actual question I asked at the bottom of my post: What would you guys have expected out of a 2.00?

3. more silver bars

4. Smh.

5. What would I have expected in a 2.0??

Double the events, double new lands, triple the gold, quadruple the bullcrap

6. Given the re-name of Strategy Reborn, I would have expected a significant leap in the area of community comms to enhance strategy. Including:
    - The ability to create and join war chat with unlimited people (without leaving clan to facilitate Alliance action/cooperation),
    - an inc chat like GaW had,
    - an official PVP/OSW actions charter,
    - OSW declaration mode which tallied strip loss...

7. Wait this game is rated 9+ hahahah seems like it should be rated R based on WC talk 

8. That would be amazing, along with an alliance chat for multiple clans

9. An alliance chat would be amazing. I remember proposing an alliance system update for the game since it would have solved people moving to certain clans to complete EBs due to size and population reasons. It also has benefits in OSW, and such a system would allow for truly Epic Battles and System Wars, if they chose to go that route.

10. So that thing you proposed ages ago and didn't get it is going to be introduced into the game? WOW that's great.
    I'm going to be expecting everything and more from this.

#_#

11. Interesting read

12. I never stated that it was going to be implemented. Merely, I said it would be amazing if it was, due to all of the potential applications.

I understand your comment is satire, and I have the impression there's something behind the statements. Is there any particular cause for your animosity?

13. After 7 years, haven't been many positive updates. Clans were the first step, third party apps where the only way to meaningfully communicate before that. Plunder wars, followed by reverse plunder wars were a flop. The release of EB's although many today would be lost without them, started to kill a very fun aspect of the game. I still remember your random "Lightning Blitz's" Corinthian, and although it was fun smashing you, it was equally fun to watch. Jury still out on EE but I'd have to chalk that up to a win as far as updates.
    Clan ranks was a "tie me over" and we are still waiting for more significant changes in that area of the game.
    Letting people name new equipment was an interesting update, even if their names sucked.
    The first pvp event was fun when everyone was "force opted" in. Ahh the crying that week was priceless.
    Maybe I'm forgetting a "positive" update, but even though I'm a glass half full kind of person I won't hold my breath on any more positive update for quite some time. Get to Brainstorming Derek, it's time.

14. That was a good read warlock, it's nice to have see it from the viewpoint of someone like you. I personally have taken a lot of long breaks in between my active times on this game, so I'm not very reliable for this kind of info. My original account would have gotten the seven year achievement a month ago, but my active time totals up to less than three years by my estimate.

15. Event rewards came out fast as lightning...I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!