The Update KaW Really Needs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -SA-, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Hey y'all. I was admiring my kingdom the other day and I noticed something really disturbing. I have a few guilds bc I'm a noob and a nifty castle and one troop building. It's a quaint kingdom really, nothing comparable to all of y'all rich folks with your mega genetically enhanced soldiers of course, but still quaint none the less. However different our stats may be, our kingdoms are still the same. How so you might ask?

You see, no matter our stats, we all have kingdoms 100% dedicated to war. Every building is specifically designed to train soldiers, spies, bats, bat spies, whatever for the sole purpose of being systematically killed in battle without any real remorse. Kinda depressing no?

So developers if you are reading this (lol), please at the very least allow us to create buildings where our warriors can experience the joys of life. Maybe a build-a-bear? That's pretty cute. Maybe carrying a stuffed animal into battle against ice Giants would increase troop morale. Maybe a Taco joint? I don't care how much you train your soldiers, if they don't eat they don't get gainz and without gainz how are we supposed to have strong soldiers? Maybe an art gallery? I mean I don't see how this would benefit the soldiers of my kingdom at all but it would be very aesthetically pleasing.

It is far past the time for our soldiers to chase their inevitable right to pursue happiness. PS my soldiers want to unionize right now so I feel like this update would be mutually beneficially.

2. Support. My army needs tacos and stuffed bears to be truly effective.

3. Release a new land that only buildings with benefits at all can be built. The buildings actually lower item drop chance. Support?

4. Art gallery! Time for some great AESTHETICS

This is a pain in the ass to write on mobile. So pardon the missed spaces in aesthetics.

5. Id enjoy a bar,maybe beside a swimming pool. Yea i nominate that. Thanks in advance.

6. How about a bar inside the swimming pool?

7. Yesssss thats what i call a homerun

8. Golf course? Maybe a spa? Basically some sort of resort all inclusive of course. I would like to have my spies enjoying thier freetime and completely being treated like true men of the court.
    think devs should consider these as serious nominations, my spies deserve it.
    i tell them they headed to valhala (we all know thats code for we are gonna sacrife in hopes of mercy from big red aka red aperion).

9. A tavern full of wenches. Nough said 

10. Dumb but i love it :lol:

11. Op is high

12. Since you mentioned it i think my army really does need hooters

13. My thoughts exactly!

14. I think a campfire where they could emotionally support each other and discuss their feelings would be nice.

15. Ancillary support buildings like a club/bar, (field) hospital, recreation/gym/community center etc. beyond simple intelligence gathering / murder assassin support?

I mean, we do have the War Cathedral (and the Disciples of Shadow), which seems to indicate our many kingdoms all ascribe to a global religion which perpetuates this culture of death, but yeah, why not? A little more than church events is good for the body.

Just don't tell the inquisitors I said this.

16. This games specifically designed to train me? Please shock collars don't even work on me!

17. Support to this

18. I wonder if our soldiers play KaW too :0

19. All jokes aside, absolutely not. Kingdoms at War doesn't sound like a game that would invite build a bear workshops. Honestly, I say bring back the Farmfest.