Who are the best eb mercs?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by __Speedos__, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Possibly because it's been 7 years, Swabia?

2. I would go with, "Probably because you hit the "Update," button, Swabia?"

If we're going that route. :p

3. Don't get me started on how much the game has changed. I've seen it all. Definitely not the same game I downloaded.

4. WarRocketAjax Best and worst merc you could ever wish for ! Legend !!! ☠️

5. I don't know :(

6. Ad Mortem sucked

7. Swabia needs to go sit in the corner until she grows a little more

8. Solo mercs are really nice

9. RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!! RPL!!!

10. I actually 100% agree with this.

11. Swabia is a 83 year old man? Sex and age are only a matter of perspective I guess.

12. 50k losses 500k wins? Eb noob.

Get GRYMLN as your eb merc. Clearly they have the corner on the market as the finest of the tapity-tappers. A more impressive non combatant I have rarely seen. A louder advocate of mediocrity I have not heard in such a humble satire of a response. Truly this profile is the finest scourge against the digital terrors whose appiritions do not strike back in the night.

Lo shall we all bow down before this master of pressing the repeat button. Yea should we feed at the trough of knowledge that is their skimming and xtaling puissance.

Clearly this person will farm your eb in such a 'mercinary' way that new terms shall be coined in their profound pve which excels over those who would merely play against the humans here.