cf terms

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 386noScope, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Pardon. Cancer on forums practically was part and parcel to PVP for many in the past (even if all of the alliance heads didn't necessarily want it). If it wasn't on the forums, it was on walls.

This gentleman's trash talk declaration is just an open letter that could have been said on a wall. I'd understand a declaration of war thread for a family or a clan, but for between two people at least one of them should be a WC, LB, or forum celebrity or something.

Onesy has a point, even if it is a one-liner that doesn't try to explain itself.

2. Okay so if person A starts a fight with person B

Then person A starts another fight with person C at the same time

Who's fault is that? Answer: person A for biting more than he can chew, not my fault others are hitting him

3. That's a very fair point

4. Two trash threads wanting a cf good job person A

5. @Corinthian this thread is a place where my pal 01--PHANTOM--10 can post his cf and where the terms can be upheld.

And that's okay, onesy's remark itself just showed the purpose of this thread, by commenting on it, he acknowledged that's he noticed it and so did the rest of the people on here :p

6. @goliath m8 do you even read? Lol! Try again

7. I understand. I was merely addressing "Onesy is cancer" for the silly reason of expressing disappointment in the topic creation.

You posting that the goal was achieved because people noticed the topic kind-of feeds into the comment that the topic was just for attention, however. A bit awkward :$

8. Yeah I was calling your thread trash so be the garbage man and get this **** taken out.

9. This is the reason pvp is dying, people just get trashed for wanting bragging rights, making their fights public, acknowledging that this is kingdoms at war. What's the most annoying thing is that fourm games get less crap than pvp threads, do you realize the name of the game you're playing?

10. Both threads directed at phantom are not us wanting a cf lol. it's claiming he doesn't get one. rices terms will never be met and I didn't give him a chance for a cf. Again, the whole point of these two threads are to stop him from making his millionth spam thread. Mission accomplished clearly, I haven't seen anymore of his 1 liner spam threads today, have you?

11. Hm well yeah, why would forum posts be made if they weren't? Attention for changes in game, a new clan, wars, cf threads, etc.

All posts are created for the purpose of people to look at them and read/comment

12. Lolo he got a final warning or else he'll get banned or something, that's actually the reason why he stopped making threads lol

13. The reason he isn't spamming more threads isn't because you two nubs made more threads, more like a mod warned him not to make anymore.

14. Again do you not read? Look at the post above smh.

15. I'm really confused by your comments here. You're claiming that PVP is dying because a player "trashed" a topic with a one-liner, when that topic is talking about PVP bragging rights.

By definition, PVP topics are supposed to have banter between the two sides, or people supporting or against the two (or more) factions involved. "PVP is dying" when such topics don't get any replies, and just go silently into the archives with only 3 or so replies.

Moving on to your comment of, "people just get trashed for wanting bragging rights, making their fights public, acknowledging that this is kingdoms at war," I want you to understand you pointed out exactly why they're getting trashed for making such a topic. You're correct, this is Kingdoms at War. In theory, and in the original game, we did this every day, minus questing as a newbie. There wasn't a need to make a forum topic for every single time you hit a new player off the battle list that hit back (which was most of them, even the bots). It's redundant and a waste of air for two mature humans to say, "Aha! The sky is blue!," because everyone already takes it for granted.

Likewise, a topic that is merely about two players fighting - nothing larger, is enough cause for someone to make a passing comment on. Literally just a passing comment on the subject. A passing comment which offended you so badly, you had to become a dramatist and decry, "this is why PVP is dying!"

No, this isn't why "PVP is dying." It's "dying" because, instead of just saying they're cancer who makes no-effort comments (or whatever trash talk you want), followed by attacking the kingdom, instead you lament, "PVP is dying!," and cry in a corner just loudly enough for us to hear you on the forums.

When I bother to offer encouragement and understanding, you merely wail louder, like a babe who needs to be put in an echo chamber before (s)he hears something worse come by. I'm not even attacking your kingdom, and yet you choose to continue to cry doom for all PVP because of a few words.

Don't you understand? Words start, end, and prevent wars. Without communication, even non-verbal, war can't occur! However, you continue to whine about etticate in a war game instead of actually getting your fists dirty.

Disappointing, and you wonder why you think "PVP is dying"

16. Doubtful, he doesn't listen to final warnings lol

17. Yassssssss no mention of pink tutu or fairy princess. This generation of kaw is boring

18. Damn dude.. Really gonna wish all his sodas are shaken up?

That's too far..

19. So close to cringeworthy.

20. No support, as ramen is clearly better than rice, and as such op's name should have been ramenNrice