Today's thank you thread to 2 players! :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sean893, Nov 23, 2016.

1. This thread is a thank you dedication message to the following two players below:

Captain_Watermelon

Gianna

Message #1

Dear Captain_Watermelon,

I would like to personally thank you for sealing for me at Gold Haven! I know my purpose for needing the seal, and now I've done it!

Choosing the 4-day FFA pass, I dived in to be active in almost every single HTE as much as possible to gain the most out of it! I also know that I took a minor shoulder injury while kawing (for prolonged playing), so I decided to take it slow for 1 of the 4 day passes! Then, on the other three days I went full on, dropped over
    9 Regular Crux Chests, 1 Golden Crux Chest and use tons of Health Crystals to max out every HTE drop possible! At the end, I have made over 9,000 Favor of Gilmarants with your one seal! I have also jumped up from 50mcs to 75mcs in the process during my stay!

Last but not least, to end this thank you message I did tell you that I planned to go for 25K and now here I am, true to my words, also recovered from my injury as well and have finally reached greater heights!

Once again, thank you so much for your grand deed! Without you, 25K Favor of Gilmarants is no longer possible for me to do it! Rest assured, I gave in my all and by reaching that goal, your seal is never wasted!

Message #2

Dear Gianna,

Once again, I have came across something I'll forever cherish! During PvP Blitz 1, I saw you casting a Leonine PvP Spell on the world chat! That is when I decided to hop into your clan and ask if we can work together in the blitz! Strangers as we are, I am really surprised when you agree to work with me on the PvP event! Maybe it's just Leonine spells, but that alone is another grand deed to helping me to reach Top 50 in both blitzes, to help in my quest for 25K Favor of Gilmarants! We xtalled together, hit players together for hours with sheer determination and happiness in our hearts! We may or may not meet each other again on the future PvP Blitzes, but I will never forget your kindness that you gave me! All in all for this thank you message, It's a great thing I decided to have an open mind in terms of meeting new people and I will never regret making that choice!

Also, congratulations to you for reaching
    Top 10 in PvP Blitz 2! You worked hard and deserve this win! That tier is super hard to reach, and only the best of the PvP players can do it! :D

Conclusion of Event Items

14,000 Favor of Gilmarants: PvP Blitz 1 & 2 WITH Gianna's assistance!
    9,000+ Favor of Gilmarants: Back to back Haunting The Escape (4 days) WITH Captain_Watermelon's assistance!
    2,000+ Favor of Gilmarants: Own effort of eb rotation + Gilmarant drops from Starfather Boxes!

This also marks my very 1st time reaching 25K tier in my history of Kingdoms At War!
    :D

END OF THREAD

2. Watermelons a good guy, ma friend *moonface emoji*

3. Congrats!.. yea and those two are awesome players fo sho 

4. Congrats sean on achieving 25k.

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahhh that was funny.

I mean it's difficult to reach that without a clan that casts often and has a osf to open for them, congratulations to that player but pvp weekend is the closest thing new player will have to old pwars.

6. Lol nail meet head

7. Captain_watermelon is really a nice person good thread to read, nice knowing there's people like u and thankful for others help,

I gave away seal too but no forum post :/ haha

But its ok helping is not asking in return!

So .. Goodluck and congrats for reaching your target :D

8. Kudos to you for reaching it.
    But how did you manage to injure your shoulder while playing KaW?
    #_#

9. I was wondering the same thing.

10. My g spreading luv round kaw. Dats what I like to see. No msr handouts k tho?

11. walked into a pole while tapping items i presume

12. Ahhh classic. I was assuming he was doing 'radical' skateboarding Tricks and someone called out: "Sean! ITS FFA ITEMS"
    Naturally pain ensued