New iOS KaW App Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Ios app still has loggin problems take alot of time to loggin and lagging.....please fix asaf dev

2. No crashes here but today I got home from work, logged on, and half of my accounts weren't connected anymore and I have to recover them with ata login and facebook. Glad I remember those passwords....

3. 2nd time reinstalling , might not bother a third time! What bugs have you added!!

4. This new ios version of kaw is completely horrible. I had to reinstall on several devices and I keep getting "invalid request" messages in large numbers. No such messages on my android devices. This is not even a beta version, this is worse than that.

5. Android user here, how goes the new IOS app? Anything new? Is it smoother? Any GUI differences? :)

8. Perfectly summarized, the few left still holding on to the last bit of hope you Devs got left.
    An initial step is to listen to the feedback given that are simple fixes, nothing fancy, but more of a nod that you hear us.
    Ex:
    buying selling pot issue.
    Mith uselessness.
    No match.
    FFA clans ruining wars.
    Feel free to add to this

9. İ cant get crystals ????

10. Today the same bug start again with crashing on Ipad2 device!! After the upgr its not working come on devs... i cant log on my ipad devices.

11. I didn't get the xtals

12. I switched to the new version my pm content disappeared. My contacts (friends list ) transferred but all old chat is gone

13. Ty for resolving this problem so quickly

14. I installed new app on my Ilario and now I can not access KAW at all. Help.

15. I installed new app on my Ipad and now I can not access KAW at all. Help.

16. I've reinstalled this latest app release over a dozen times and it crashes regularly. Seriously, devs, you need to stop playing around with cut-and-paste event silliness and get this app working. I've posting a one-star rating on the App Store and I'm not alone: your latest app ratings are going straight down the toilet! People are reading these on the store, ignore at your own peril.

17. I'm consistently deleting and reinstalling app , getting beyond a joke and huge waste of time , sort it out devs instead of concentrating ofn stupid events that no one will be able to take part in soon as they won't be able to use the app !!!

18. I had to delete and reinstall 3 times. Not at all, but only today. Get these bugs fixed before you create any more events. Is even anyone working on this?

19. When I use an xstal the message confirming use pops up 2x before I can return to hitting.