Give me my candy back! [Heartbreaks & getting over them}

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by renamed504, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Hearts

You forgot Future Combat: Patriots at War. (FC)

2. Re: Hearts

My bad! Oh and I'll also share my story... now I think of it lol. Wouldn't be fair from me to ask for the stories without mine in it...

3. Re: Hearts

What do you mean? :eek:

4. Re: Hearts

You've never played ATA's best game, FC?

5. Yes I have but why is that relevant?

6. "Heartbreaks" at 11-13
    *Dies*
    It's all extremely superficial, js

7. I had for about 6 months a very flirtatious encounter by a kaw jack the lad who I will name pigman because he had a love for piglets and used woo me on my wall with lots n lots of pig emmoji every day and night. But alas the females started get jealous I was getting all the attention and one spitefully got me forum banned for putting a YouTube link on forums for him of a dancing mouse singing I believe in miricles. So the next time I get lucky and get a kaw man I will keep it hush hush .Because these kaw females get immensely jealous and will do anything to break you up . <3<3 Todd !!

8. That's the stupidest story ever Donrico.

9. its a true story .He knows how to make females want to come on kaw everyday just to interact more with him. Unlike you babycakez who only repels females.

10. Re: Give me my candy back! [Heartbreaks

Lol falling in love at 12 

11. I met one of my best friends here in KaW. He was a member of my first clan and we were both weird misfits together. We live in different cities, but managed to catch up pretty regularly for a drink.

Same goes for FC. Met a very close friend there, but as we are on different continents, we don't meet up as often as we'd like. :cool:

12. I would say if you want to know a compilation of kaw boyfriend - girlfriend story's.The females to go to for their backlog history of kaw get together and break ups are Hotty and Jennifer rabbit they are the ones to seek and ask.They have notched up many Kaw boyfriends I'd say they hold the record they players ! But the lady that is most popular, and wanted and loved by all the studs of kaw is Kaw's sweetheart resilient-QueenTweety.

13. Re: Give me my candy back! [Heartbreaks

lmao you nub, it was such lovey dovey stuff kids have ya know. I wasn't going to marry him 

14. My wall proves this last point :l

15. Hey roni you know nothing about me so please keep my name out of ur filthy mouth.

16. Lol only a few months back me and Jen were the same person. Keep taking ya meds roni lmao

17. Wait am I you or are you me? Or wait are we each other? I'm so confused.

18. raging red got dumped by Jennifer when the purple man proved he was all the man she needed and so much more . I know plenty about you Jennifer you pretend your from USA but you are from u.k.

19. Wow, I barely even play the game nowadays yet still get talked about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.