KaWmunity, assist me this one time pls

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Hi everyone, it's me Kasama and today I require your help.

I don't plan to draw this out long so it's probs gonna be a short thread so please bear with me.

It all begins with my birth... When I was born, I was always interested in helping people. I remember this one time in elementary school, I helped this gril named Stacey. She didn't know to tie her shoes and they became undone, so I did what any real man would do. I told her you have cooties and ran away. Long story short, I was a playa even at a young age.

Dun tell my parents though.

With my helping people I even helped a young monk defeat a fiery menace slowly taking over the world through dictator-like oppression.

Anyway, I'm immortal so he's long ded. Rip aang

So to conclude, I need assistance. If someone could purchase seal 4 me pls daddt

2. Hahaha 

3. You know where to bring it Kasama

4. Ouch. Shots fired.

5. No support not enough effort.

6. Support 

7. This kind of rubbish should be locked .

8. TL;DR Version:

A Heart warming story about a man and his rescued Labrador Retriever. A tale of highs, lows, and more highs; that makes your heart tingle from the very beginning to the very end.

Join Maximus Maximilian Maxwell (A.K.A. Maxi) And his owner, Max, on a ride through life; as they talk, walk, bark and bite thier way through every obstacle life throughs at em