Free Nobility

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by 666-_-PiNDeMoN-_-666, Nov 16, 2016.

1. A few words to be said,
    Devs.. if your going to offer it, at least make it work. Don't tempt us with all this free stuff when after 10 tries, and a page that says survey finished rewards me nothing. Thoughts kawmunity?

2. My initial thought is that topics like these have been created a lot lately, and thus this is hackneyed.

3. Pot, it's simply because you missed out on the perfect opportunity to obtain the nobs when they were first released.

Download and install offers as well as download and reach lvl.6 stronghold, castle, headquarter ones paid best.

Rip

4. FREE HAT FREE HAT FREE HAT FREE HAT FREE HAT FREE HAT FREE HAT!!!!!

5. Well it's certainly misleading and they should be ashamed of themselves for offering such garbage deals to their customers. SHAME 

6. Sign up for all the free trials, great rewards

7. My experience has been good for the paid ones (gambling) and it's like a 50/50 for the free ones

8. Mines been like 1/100 for the free ones. Maybe its cuz I use the most bs info

9. Oracle free nobility offers work, 95% are scams. Best thing for everyone who is successfully doing them is to start a thread and post which offer and payout received, that way people can use it for a guide to which offers to compete. With everyone's input, we all would benefit from it. Last 4months I been getting around 80-100nob per week, out of all the failed offers get a few that pay every 2 days, for example offers linked to web site lsa free samples after collecting 2 need to wait few days before doing more because they have a limit. I spent over $2.000.00 last few months trying to bc my alt, and more bonus nobs would be great