assasin kingdoms

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TurkishPlayer, Nov 15, 2016.

1. assasin or attacker kingdom??

2. ????????????? What????????¿???????

3. hybird or pure spy

4. Oh that's more simple hybrid

5. Spy or attack build?

6. In before lock

7. Go hybrid , pure spy's are fun but u won't be able to hit any attack actions in eb 

8. Hansel is the popular choice, or was, for quite some time. Lately, the definition has become a lot more flexible.

9. Still the same definition as far as percent of mechanics go, but its easy to not look like a hansel but be one.

10. Well, the original definition of a "hansel" was specifically one troop building, and the rest spy buildings. At the time, that gave the best bonus plunder from allies on attacks while letting you fully exploit your spy powers. The low defense stat could be defended by merely keeping your troops under pin, and the low attack stat was beaten by merely going after Open Secret Farms, and later on, Epic Battles.

The introduction of equipment made it even easier for the build to work, yet over time the definition of a "hansel" changed to mean someone who is primarily spies with a low percentage of troops (one commenter referenced 25% I believe). This new definition allows the term "hansel" to be applied to builds with many static defenses, additional troop buildings, etc., hence leading to the creation of this post.

And yes, the build was originally named after a player by the same name.

11. I enjoy the new generation of hansel definition, let's you have a good chunk of attack stats with even better spy stats, even with one building. It could be on sky lands, some people still just use a CoE which is okay I suppose; to each their own.

However they limit only themselves, I'm excited to see how far I can push what I want in attack power knowing I'll still have mostly spy power. Though I suppose this is just a pipe dream since everyone is so obsessed with getting the most event items, rather than playing different sizes of builds and just enjoying being in this social war game, that's what I feel is truly missing from this game from when I first started in 2010.

12. Nom-sense! I mean, nonsense (I may have been eating)! This game is still very much about the social aspect. Merely, the main excuse for people to group together in this app has changed to conducting events.

By all means, it is not important to be a hansel merely because historically it was the best income build at one point. No! It is much better to do as you see fit, and playing both sides against the middle as a hybrid is a very fun play style indeed. Why, with such a set-up, you can take on two vulnerable kingdoms at once, after all. In fact, the hybrid build should be called "Twin Scimitar," or "Swashbuckler," as those are more descriptive of what a hybrid can get away with.

13. Cor you're old as dirt and I like you, but the social aspect is an ember compared to 6, hell even 3 years ago. Zoma was being run here and every random person who joined to get their items barely made a peep in cc! I've seen it in other clans as well, I'm not saying all clans are like this or that I even have an estimate of what portion of KaW is similar to this, but no one whom played long enough here can deny that it's vastly different and lacks the passion to see more in this game beyond the next event and set of equipment.

This is basically a very grindy dress up game now, at least in my eyes.

14. After almost 6 yrs of kaw, I used the over 25% spy bldgs (no towers included) to convert last night to hybrid. Now @ 71 attack and 25 spy. It's good for EE wars.

@Boba- yes, cc/clan unity has lessened since the days Eb's were released. Pwar clans were always tight, and got to know ppl. There are still great clans out there who stick together, but not like in the past. Just have to visit till find a clan you like, if that's your game style. Unfortunately, most are all about chasing this never ending lust to grab all you can, and become BC. Good luck to all on that???

15. Ah, Boba, you speak of the nomad clans. It is indeed a shame that such a social app has been brought to its knees simply by the training clans teaching the tenet of "Growth is King Above All Else."

This little heresy, so deceptive in its simplicity, forms a teaching that encourages loose associations to better chase after the next big growth opportunity.

Even the solo players who dodge the training clans while they struggle through, by the time they meet the requirements to join a clan advertising on world chat, their isolation and newness to things leave many cautious, especially in an online world. When they encounter The Legion of the Silent, which only passes communications as needed, and blasts pockets of social conversation into obscurity with system EB notifications, they realize that clan membership means only better solo play, and slowly become assimilated into The Legion of the Silent.

While the cult does allow for better focus on their personal life, it foists the burden of clan survival all on the host owner and admins as The Legion roams from clan to clan like ravenous wolves.

When you consider that this was once the foremost strategy app of its time due to its social aspect, among the first to offer cross-platform support, the first to offer a world chat, with experiments on an ally chat, the first to have in-app forums in addition to the walls that were prevalent at the time, I weep for the Thinking Ape.

When you consider what this app was, and compare it to what has become, despite the best efforts of our moderator team and developer staff, just remember that it was one little whisper that started it all: "Grow.." "Grow.." "Grow.."

A shame, truly, but one that can yet be surmounted if the community rallies and comes to its senses, instead of merely wallowing in the oppressive despair The Legion of the Silent passively encourages.

Ride, my brethren, and spread a new whisper: "You are not alone in this game."

No, for they are not. If we have the strength to gather here in this last bastion, if the World Chat can manage to keep holding out day after day against the Silence, then so too can the clan chats become a livened once more!

I live for that day, a day of camaraderie and union, of fellowship and good company. Will you?

16. Cor- as to your comment of the whisper "grow, grow, grow", agree 100%.
    But as to WC ever getting better, NEVER. Too many ppl have gone to the dark side over the years, and it's a very toxic place. Look at the banter of it. It's horrible. The keyboard warriors have gotten bolder in their sense of saying whatever they want, with no repercussions for it. Most hide behind statless or low stat alts, never in fear of being attacked or stripped, like in the days of past when you talked like a fool or used WC as a dating site, you became naked of allies and gold real quick. That is gone now, and you can see it in WC today.

17. The two best aspects of the game still remained somewhat alive and well..

That's Noob Tears and RP..

Or eThuggery and Creeps as some may call it

18. Hansels will always dominate attack builds

Hybrid are modern hansels smashers

That's my opinion anyway.