increase the attack stats on event equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __Teru_Mikami__, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Most of us need the equipment to hit the Ebs. So there is no point giving out attack low equipment. Change this event and future event equipment to attack heavy please. Thank you

2. And ATA will obey you because...?

3. I want defense heavy equipment so I can PvP...not PvE

4. But I want my spy boosted. Why can't I have boosted spies?

5. Cheeseburger Fries and diet Coke pls

6. How about increase all stats on equipment? Oh wait, devs release new equipment with higher one or so of four stats on every event, so deal with it.

7. How bout they just slow way down on handing out equip !Remember when you had to work for equip?

8. The good ole days

9. Lol. PvP & warring players demand better equip for their style of game play. Devs give them what they want. Now those who choose to hit eb b2b are unhappy. Guess there's really no pleasing the KaW player base.

10. Equipment is not for ebs you fairy, equipment is for pvp.

11. A multiplier award from an event could work. x1 - x5 and you choose which fully upgraded equip to use it on...

12. Dumbest thing I've heard yet,equip is the only thing letting me attack Lotl/Goth 9/10 times successfully w/o pots or mith. Thanks to Bfe I don't need trillions in allies it countless pots & mith spells to unload.

13. Or you know you could just upgrade, or is that too radical ?

14. That's unheard of!