Starfleet academy

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lCE-COLD, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I'm not sure how many people know of this clan it's a small osw clan who like to pin small inexperienced kawgoers I'm not sure if I'm the first one they've tried to do this to they're not very good but they are a little pestery I was wondering if anyone had any advice to get rid of the rats so to speak I was requested to write this on behalf of _sfa_--_grilledcheese_ instead of asking me to fall to your unwavering strength and courage how about you have it you sterile old coot 

2. Sounds like they should get better

3. Yeah one of their smalls, I think an alternative? Anyways they tried to farm me and then waste pots. They aren't doing well lmao especially when it's like 1.2 bill for 40 of all spy Def pots.

4. For somebody who calls others pestery, you say some very disgusting things on my wall 

5. Re: Starfleet apocalypse

Got the name wrong Starfleet apocalypse I think they took the breakup pretty hard

6. It is true, I have only played a few months, I am very noobly

7. Who are you people?

8. I see on SweetBlossom's wall (pvp issues) that one player is complaining about an SFA member farming him. But looking at both their walls, it seems to be a pvp he wants out of. Not sure about the other two noobs

9. Cheese likes to pvp instead of eb, so she hits the bl until she gets a whiner, and then collects the wall tears. Same with FieryLoins, he hits the bl and farms the whiners. It's just another aspect of the game. It's not like they have any cs advantage over their targets. On the contrary, cheese and Loins are both smaller than their targets. Or, were. loins appears to be growing quite nicely on his steady diet of "farm-fresh" vegetables, :lol:

10. You only buy 40 at a time? 40 actions is barely anything...