Upgrading Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 10, 2016.

1. But you completely took back my earned druids chestplate. I have nothing to upgrade. Please help

2. 6 years and this is the lack of response we get???? Wow

3. What I understand is that with over 10,000 dews in inventory the preview reward tab showed the breastplate as current earned reward. Not confused, that's what I saw and it seems I'm not the only one.

4. I cant ug my equipment

5. It was outlined clearly in the event thread. Look:

It was clarified in the comments and in other threads.

Everybody knows the event information is all in the thread put out by the devs on the first day of the event.

The preview tab wasn't very clear. But all the information was clearly outlined in the thread. It was a 16 day event, that's more than enough time to read the thread, understand it or clarify your understanding. The preview tab makes more sense when you've read the thread, as I assume majority do when there's a new event.

Also considering the the fact that this event was different to previous, it makes even more sense to read the thread. Or ask friends/clan mates about it. You should also have seen in the thread that you can UG the relic as you get enough dew which should have clued you in on how the levels work.

Devs screwed up handing out the equip but it's up to us to read the event instructions.

6. It was clear in the preview tab, top item showed "current reward" was " breathplate". You enforce it yourself with the picture showing thresholds to reach to get next equipment. I'm seeing arrows on that picture not plus signs.
    Yes, the event was 16 days, that should have been plenty of times for the Devs to correct either the thread or the reward preview tab.

7. No. You have misunderstood the picture. You need 250 to UG the relic. Then another 500 to get it to the next equip. Then another 750 for the next and so on.

Devs didn't make a mistake. You have misunderstood. It is unfortunate and I hope you will still get a good equip drop. However 16 days is plenty of time for any player to understand and seek clarification.

There was written clarification as well above the picture:

Fullmoon Dew drop as a reward from every Epic Battle completed during The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest, with The Old Man of the Forest having the greatest drop rate.

At the start of the event every player will receive a Birchbark Relic. The Fullmoon Dew are used by the mage to turn your Birchbark Relic into a sweet piece of new Helm! But wait there's more!

If you choose, you can continue to consume Fullmoon Dew to upgrade your new Helm into a different piece of equipment with greater combined stats! Need a new Trinket? Just collect enough Fullmoon Dew to upgrade your relic all the way to a Trinket!

Or maybe you are determined enough to get the Chest Piece!?! Remember, each upgrade through the mage not only changes your equipment slot, but also will award equipment with greater Combined Stats.

Here's an image to help explain! The numbers show the Fullmoon Dew required and CONSUMED upon upgrading.

8. Some like pictures while others read.
    The lazy ones claims r invalid.
    2 weeks worth of lazy.

9. Still waiting for my breastplate to be returned, I hit over 10K in Dew on event

10. You need more than 10k Dew to get the Breastplate. It costs 34.5k Dew in total. Read the comment by Ruggy above for more info, or the event thread.

11. Again, the in game preview showed and read "Current reward" changing every time one reaches one of the milestones it dews to collect. When one collected 10,000 dews, the current reward showed and read "Breathplate". That's the error the Devs made. It should have shown nothing until one used the dews in the Mage on the relic. That was misleading and left many to believe they met that goal.

12. ATA, any chance of giving us a chance to 'start' from scratch on the item 'upgrade'. i realised that the staff is totally useless against the Abyssal Blade in terms of attk stats, and it would be a total shame to have it and not ever use it - in eb or combat.
    or perhaps a option to downgrade it ?
    Looking forward to a positive response....

13. And again, if you had read the event instructions - the preview tab would have been made clear to you.

You've jumped straight to the end point without reading/understanding about how to play. It was clear in the event thread.

I understand what you're saying but it stems from the fact you either didn't understand the thread or you didn't read it. It sucks. But now you know for future reference.

There'll probably be more events like this and you'll know for then. :)

14. To everyone complaining about the equipment concept

>It's a simple concept
    >Check forums next time
    >Self Inflicted
    >No one cares

16. I agree with Beegee, I had no idea that the staff was a primary weapon, I won't even use it. I would be thrilled if there was a way to "start over" with the points I got and yes I would choose a lesser piece just do I would use it. Come on devs, do it for us unenlightened fools out here who didn't read the fine print

17. My chest plate (that I earned about 4/5 days ago) is missing from my inventory ever since you 'fixed' the preview tab glitch. When will I get this back?

Also, when are seeds being refunded?

18. Would be great if I got my rewards from fullmoon dew back.

19. What if we thought it would consume our bark when we upgraded our equip and it gave us the next level that we didn't want? Is there any way to reverse a level on my equip?

20. already refunded bredrin