[RESOLVED] Preview Box Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Clarification and fix, ty, (also its "for everyone") but hey your only human so......

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

no the rewards werent clearly indicated, they said nothing about having to purchase each piece of equipment before you can get the next. it may have been indicated in the forum post, but it was not indicated clearly, (at all), in the event tab

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

I think it was pretty obvious that we should only be getting one piece of equipment.

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Hate to say it but in all fairness, a mod explained it to me & I posted it twice in forums for everyone to read. Once in the promos thread & once in a players asked question.

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Yeah but we didn't know we would have to upgrade out other equipment to get the next level

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

The diagram showing the cost and transition from the basic helmet equipment upto the breast plate, was very clear. The cost increases as you get towards the top.

It's like saying you didn't expect to have to buy levels 2-3-4 etc when upgrading a level 1 building to level 10. Same structure.

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

WHAT Happened to WAR rewards???

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Just close the game down 1 hour so you all can speed up and stop listen to cry babies

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

That didn't make sense.

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Quote from event....

If you choose, you can continue to consume Fullmoon Dew to upgrade your new Helm into a different piece of equipment with greater combined stats! Need a new Trinket? Just collect enough Fullmoon Dew to upgrade your relic all the way to a Trinket!

ALL in black and white

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

As much as I like having the shoulders and my chest, I see why some might be frustrated by it. The top 10 are the only ones that were supposed to have a lvl10 piece of equipment, and suddenly everyone has one. On top of that, some people like myself spent the 35k dew to get to the chestplate, where there's some that had 10k dew and got a free chest, as well as it being level 10. Again I'd love to keep my shiny shoulders, but it honestly isn't fair to those that worked hard in this event.

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Please make sure I get rewarded for the full amount I have plus the extra to that I earned!!!!!

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

i said it may have indicated it in the forum post. your post was pointless

14. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

And to you I say, nearly every day it prompts you to view the forum event page, and it clearly stated this on the page. The event has been going on for 16 days and you didn't have the urge to check, or the common sense to verify? I'm sorry, sounds like your own fault if you didn't ug

15. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

You also said it didn't indicate it, and that it didn't indicate it clearly. Before you start calling someone's statement pointless, maybe make sure yours wasn't hypocritical

16. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

17. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

i said it didnt indicate it in the event tab.

18. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

when a mod has to tell the community what to do on the last day of the event, the devs have failed to get the concept across to the community. they should know nobody wants to read the same copy/paste event page every few weeks.

19. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Then maybe read the forums like the notifications you get when you enter the app tell you to.

20. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Do you even sarcasm bru?
    I've never heard of people getting the maxed cp with only 5k dew though.