The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 24, 2016.

2. Why would you quote that you useless waste of male gametes

3. I know its only been a day since your reply and not many have the time to check forums often..but Im really curious to what the issue with gold bars due to build sizes would be. The biggest players have reaped the most rewards in every event thus far so how could this be an issue with my idea?

And also oaf/osf problem...again that can be applied to any and every PvP event where progress is gained by PvP actions. So it is invalid here unless you dont support the idea of a PvP event in the first place.

4. Granted, scaling could work, however the disparity between attack builds and hansels would increase significantly imo. To be honest I was just nitpicking, the truth is, the system isn't beyond repair but it requires lots of additional coding and restructuring. So far the developers haven't given the impression they are willing to work and bring in the necessary changes, bar Gregory(we'll see how long that lasts).

5. What the hell is this event ?

I had collected 10k dew and i still have shoulders...

Should not i get body armour ?

6. you have to have more than 10k to get body armor. you have to collect each tier's amount to get to it.

7. That shows what you need to get chest plate from the tier before, Legs->Chestplate...Total to get from the relic to the chestplate you need about 34.5k I believe

8. Seriously ? :)

Then why the hell preview is there ?
    Devs are stupid or what ?

9. It was originally set up differently, where it just kept stacking the total for each new tier, but they changed the set up of it a few days later, not sure as to why though

10. how do u get a monkey like grant?

11. cannot enchant relic in the mage cos cant relic in mage. anyone can help?

12. A lot of players on PC are having this problem. Try equipping the relic if you are playing on PC and not seeing Birchbark Relic in the Mage.

13. I really wish people would quit trolling the devs about this. Its only been explained multiple times in several places

14. Most confusing and misleading event ever. Come on Devs u can do better.

15. Can someone translate this into English please?

16. Where did the keys to open the boxes go?

17. Drops stopped but event is still going. Get your **** together man people spent money on someone these EBs.

18. Hey devs, we still have 51 minutes in the event. Why did you do away with the keys. You need to fix your clocks.

19. Hte didn't drop the dew i believe

20. I'm guessing they messed up with daylight savings.